High School Musical alum Oleysa Rulin shared youbody’s waterless body wash kit, supporting the sustainable brand on her social media over the weekend. Comedian and actress Nikki Howard is also a fan of the first to market waterless body wash.
The brand, founded by product development expert & 2020 recipient of the Tory Burch fellowship Heather Fritzsche, launched their first-to-market waterless body wash system in 2021, hoping to lend a hand in combating the $532B the beauty industry wastes on water each year, while educating consumers on the contents of their beauty products, which are typically made of up to 85-95% water.
- Moxy Hotels Continues Expansion in Asia Pacific with the Debut of Its First Hotel in Taiwan
- A Quintessential ‘Slow Travel Experience,’ European Waterways’ Hotel Barge Cruises Are Ready to Launch as Europe Signals Border Openings
- Copitas Takes Over Aer: Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru Bar Team Previews New Cocktails At Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
- Demand or Decline: Business Travel Contracting in Uncertain Times
- The 12th APG Worldconnect Brings Aviation Back Together Again At The End Of October 2021 In Monaco
- Understanding future extremes must be central to recovery plan.
- Mount Isa Mines Rodeo: The Greatest Festival on Red Dirt!
- Personal Travel Managers Celebrate Opportunity to Connect
- Hit Refresh at Sydney’s World-Class Spas
- Radisson Hotel Group Welcomes its Second Brand to Tunisia with the Opening of Radisson Hotel Sfax