A reality check is that our international travel is still some time away. Not only has the international travel sector, both inbound and outbound, been decimated by circumstances from a business perspective, and unattainable from a traveller’s perspective, the effect on Australia’s economy is the huge loss of inbound revenue. This is our industry that has been so hard hit.
There is strong encouragement from the Federal and States /Territories Governments for Australians to holiday in domestic Australia as referenced by a new $5m ad campaign. All good if they can keep the domestic borders open!
TIC has been negotiating with many domestic suppliers for interesting and different experiences, because we believe this is what the majority of our members want. The demand from the retail sector is high so our offers come and go.
If the industry discounts are not available for your choice and timing or not existing at that stage, we can always help you with the best and maybe only price that is possible. We are your travel agent – a one stop shop for the best offers for all industry members. Call us!
Great Barrier Reef
Orpheus Island – Great Barrier Reef
5 star all inclusive – private island
All gourmet meals, all alcohol
Daily curated Orpheus experience
Unlimited use of sporting equipment
5 nights package for $2999. p.p t.s
All TIC members eligible
See website for details and all inclusions
Orpheus Island, click here
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam