Herald in the end-of year festive season with bountiful Yuletide and New Year’s Eve specialties by Raffles Hotel Singapore, becoming part of your personal story in 2020.
From exquisitely-crafted seasonal menus, restorative stay experiences, splendid Christmas gift ideas and hampers, delightful gourmet takeaways to choice floral creations and live Noble Fir Christmas trees replete with embellishments, the iconic National Monument of Singapore is poised meet all your celebratory needs this season. As this defining year of change draws to a close, continue to build loving connections and celebrate the joy of giving specially crafted for everyone near and dear created to bring friends and families together safely.
Reflecting the merriment and gratitude of the festive season, a mesmerising and magical experience awaits at Raffles Hotel Singapore with the following offerings:
Jubilant Gift Ideas from the Heart
The Raffles Festive Shop: Now open at the North Bridge Road Foyer
Find that perfect Christmas gift from a variety of festive treats, ornaments and gifts specially curated from our magnificent collection by Raffles Boutique, Raffles Spa and Floral Boutique. Surprise loved ones with indulgent gift hampers, pick up gourmet delights, indulgent spa treats or whimsical decorative ornaments to adorn your very own Christmas Tree at home. Our Festive Shop has been designed for a safe and comfortable shopping experience as you soak in the seasonal cheer within the grandeur of Raffles.
|When:||Raffles Boutique: Daily, 10.00am – 7.30pm
The Raffles Festive Shop (North Bridge Road Foyer): Daily, 10.00am – 8.00pm
For enquiries, please call (65) 6412 1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders for festive hampers and gifts can also be placed at www.rafflescelebrations.com.sg
Until 27 December, spend a minimum of S$200 in a single receipt at the Raffles Festive Shop and stand a chance to win a 2-night stay at a Grand Hotel Suite at Raffles Hotel Singapore valued at more than S$12,000.
Floral Creations by Floral Boutique.
Bring the magic and grandeur of Raffles to your homes with stunning arrangements from Floral Boutique by Raffles. From table centrepieces to stylish wreaths and home embellishments, enthral your guests and add a touch of seasonal charm to your space. This year, Raffles Hotel Singapore takes you and your loved ones on a magical journey to celebrate the festivities with fresh Noble Fir Christmas trees, imported directly from Oregon in the U.S. Available in either a miniature 40cm option or the full splendour of a 6-7ft grown pine tree, these will add immersive festive cheer to your apartment and will be the perfect conversation starter for any home gatherings.
Decadent Home Dining
Embark on a gastronomic festive dining experience in classic Raffles style within the comfort of your own home. This Yuletide season, our curated home-dining gourmet sets and a la carte treats are perfect for your intimate festive indulgences with dear ones.
Lay a lavish feast with celebratory favourites such as succulent Roast Turkey, bone-in Gammon Ham, 26-day dry-aged grass-fed Cote de Boeuf and an artisanal French Cheese Platter. Add a decadent touch with Kristal Caviar, Maine Lobster and Foie Gras Terrine to truly indulge cherished friends and loved ones.
Spread good cheer with sweet tidings of Christmas logcakes, available in two distinct flavours – Raffles Kaya & Pineapple and Chocolate; delectable Panettone and freshly-baked cookies.
Heighten your celebrations with a beautiful selection of Champagnes and wines specially presented by the Raffles sommelier team, and the Crystal Clear Christmas Milk Punch, a delightful cocktail crafted exclusively for this festive season.
|When:||Collections and delivery available from 19 – 27 December 2020|
|Price:||Gourmet home dining sets are available for parties of 3 and more guests from $428 nett onwards.|
Delectable Dining Experiences at The Grand Dame
The Grand Lobby
Festive Afternoon Tea – Partake in one of the hotel’s great traditions – a quintessential Raffles Afternoon Tea experience with a festive flair. Revel in a divine selection of pastries and sweet treats including mincemeat pie, fruit cake, rose-Champagne cassis verrine and cranberry scones paired with clotted cream and our signature rose jam.
|When:||1 December 2020 – 3 January 2021
Monday to Thursday: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Friday to Sunday: 12:00pm to 6:00pm
|Price:||S$88++ per guest|
New Year’s Eve Celebratory Dinner – Ring in the New Year in style at our iconic Grand Lobby as it transforms into an enchanting dining hall, reliving a well-loved tradition of grand celebrations. Begin the merriment with a glass of Champagne Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve before indulging in a fine feast comprising of six decadent courses, whilst revelling in the splendour of our historic Grand Lobby, which will be set up exclusively for this one-night-only dinner.
|When:||31 December 2020
|Price:||S$428++ per guest|
La Dame de Pic
This festive season, discover the world of Michelin-starred chef Anne-Sophie Pic’s culinary identity, as she searches for aromatic complexity, combinations of flavours and powerful tastes that evoke emotions.
Savour refined dishes from a curated festive menu that reflects her French origins with novel adaptions and touches of local and regional flavours.
|When/ Price:||24 December 2020: 6:30pm to 9:00pm – S$398++ per guest
25 & 26 December 2020: 6:30pm to 9:00pm – S$318++ per guest
31 December 2020: 6:30pm onwards – S$598++ per guest
Embark on a gastronomic journey this joyous season with a festive menu available as a la carte options or an exquisite Carte Blanche menu tailored to surprise. Centred on grilling, experience an exciting and evolving BBQ-forward menu cooked using the time-honoured craft of wood fire with wholesome ingredients and seasonal produce.
|When:||14 December 2020 – 3 January 2021
Saturday & Sunday: 12.00pm to 2:30pm
Wednesday – Sunday: 6:00pm to 10:00pm
|Price:||$258 per guest for the Carte Blanche menu|
Offering guests the perfect social space for reunions and celebrating this festive season, this friendly bar and lounge is open daily.
Enjoy breakfast and brunch while being surrounded by lush greenery against the beautiful colonial backdrop on weekends or unwind with refreshing summer drinks and an array of Southeast Asian small bites, including authentic Singaporean delights during the week.
Enjoy a daily Happy Hour with House pours, wines and more at $10 from 5.00pm to 8.00pm.
|When:||Monday – Friday: 3:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30am to 10:00pm
Raffles Courtyard Breakfast and Brunch Experience:
25 & 31 December 2020: 9.30am to 3.00pm
A Raffles Family Christmas Stay
Celebrate the festive season in true Raffles style where the magic of Christmas flows through the fabled suites of this Singapore landmark. Amid the twinkling of fairy lights and décor to inspire and delight, we
welcome you and your loved ones to revel in an enchanting stay and create treasured memories with us.
Luxuriate in one of our elegant suites, feast on an array of festive dining experiences and begin a new family tradition by decorating your very own miniature Christmas Tree with the family in your suite. Deck it up with our collection of classic ornaments and bring it home with you as a cherished souvenir.
A Raffles Family Christmas Experience awaits from S$969++, with the following benefits*:
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children (up to 12 years old) to enjoy at Tiffin Room or your suite verandah
- S$50 nett dining credit to enjoy a festive gourmet experience at our award-winning restaurants
- S$50 nett shopping credit at Raffles Boutique to select from an array of festive gift ideas
- 15% off Raffles Hotel Singapore operated F&B outlets, Raffles Spa, Raffles Boutique, Floral Boutique
|When:||Valid for stays from 1 – 25 December 2020, available for booking immediately|
|Price:||From S$969++ per night|
For reservations and enquiries, please call (65) 6337 1886 or email email@example.com or make your booking directly here.
A Respite at the Raffles Spa
Pamper yourself and loved ones with your choice of luxurious treatments and unwind in this holistic sanctuary with the following sessions that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for the festive season:
- Shine –Manicure & Pedicure (60 minutes) – S$150++
- Glow – Nourishing Bare Back Treat | Hand & Feet Hydrating Therapy (60 minutes) – S$230++
- Sparkle – Hydrating Facial | Wash & Blow (120 Minutes) – S$330++
Specially created polished gift sets featuring exclusive products from ISUN and Mikimoto have also been curated, perfect for recreating a home pampering experience and renewed well-being.
|When:||Wednesday – Sunday: 10.00am to 4.30pm|
For reservations and enquiries, please call (65) 6412 1377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries, please call (65) 6412 1280.
*Terms & Conditions for A Raffles Family Christmas:
- All package inclusions are to be utilised during the stay.
- All reservations have to be fully pre-paid at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or loyalty programmes.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government taxes.
- Advance reservations are required for the use of Fitness Centre and Pool facilities.
Enhanced safety and hygiene measures
As we navigate through the ongoing pandemic, Raffles Hotel Singapore continues to embody the philosophy that guides our service excellence, whilst maintaining the highest hygiene standards to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all our guests and staff. Guests can be reassured that all public spaces and restaurants have been reconfigured to facilitate safe distancing without compromising the Raffles experience.
Specific to staycations, the following measures have been taken:
- Increased sanitisation of high-touch points using medical-grade disinfectants and a daily disinfection process of the in-suite minibar with hygiene seal.
- Air filters will also undergo cleaning at an increased frequency.
- Guests are empowered with contactless check-in and checkout procedures, cashless payments, contactless in-suite dining and housekeeping services with safe distancing, to further ease any discomfort.
Specific to dining, guests are invited to:
- Discover our digitalised menus made available for all restaurants featuring a la carte and made-to-order options;
- Opt for disposable cutlery or arrange for private dining within suites
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience