The ultimate vacay fashion must-have is a robe to take you from the pool to a glam long lunch with friends and now you can choose from a curated collection of luxury resort wear when Australian luxury resort label Robe opens their first Australian store at W Brisbane’s W The Store.
The pop-up store at W Brisbane, W The Store by Robe will open its doors on Friday 6th November 2020, bringing luxury resort wear style to those who stay and play at W Brisbane.
Previously only available online, Robe will bring a curated collection of cotton/silk robes, kaftans and bespoke prints inspired by Euro Summer, but influenced by their Queensland heritage. Designed for women who want to be comfortable when poolside but also stylish, feminine and fashionable into the night.
Not only aesthetically matched with bold prints and design, W Brisbane and Robe have a shared ethos of confidence, versatility and everyday luxury. The local Queensland brand’s Founder & Director Rebecca Kroon says of the partnership, “There is nothing I personally love more than to float around home in one of my Robes feeling like I am on holiday even when working at my computer all day. We want guests of W Brisbane and locals to be able to extend that staycation feeling and feel W Brisbane’s iconic sunshine state of mind – all the time.”
W Brisbane has a track record of supporting what’s new and next in design and fashion with local Queensland designers and artists celebrated throughout the hotel.
W Brisbane’s, General Manager, Haldon Philp said of the partnership, “Fashion and design run through the veins of this hotel and we know now more than ever is the time to support local fashion designers and retailers. This partnership will bring a new level of style and fashion to our hotel and we can’t wait to see our guests sitting at Level Four’s WET deck, cocktail in hand by the pool in their Robe on their next staycation.
W The Store by Robe will open Fridays 12PM – 6PM; Saturdays 10AM – 6PM; Sundays 10AM – 3PM. Additional times available by appointment or see a member of the W Brisbane Welcome (Reception) Team.
For more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 61 7 3556 8888. Keep up to date with all the latest on social with W Brisbane on Facebook www.facebook.com/WBrisbaneAUS and Instagram www.instagram.com/w_brisbane
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience