With strong demand for Viking’s recently launched schedule of Mississippi river cruises, Viking has released a new itinerary for its maiden 2022 season to create a special seasonal offer – Mississippi Holiday Season.
Setting sail in December 2022, the new 8-day itinerary will explore destinations from New Orleans to Memphis or v.v. In addition to Christmas light displays, Cajun cuisine and historic ports of call, guests will enjoy exclusive Privileged Access to Graceland. During this special excursion to Elvis Presley’s iconic mansion, guests will experience a private, after-hours visit including a tour of the mansion and the complex’s connecting venues and exhibits – Presley Cycles, Archives Experience, Private Presley: Elvis in the Army Exhibit, Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, and more.
Book by 30 November to secure savings of $1000 per couple. Plus, when you book before 31 October 2020 you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that only Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee can deliver, with the freedom to change plans up to 24 hours before departure.
Purpose-built for the Mississippi and currently under construction in Louisiana, Viking Mississippi will will debut in August 2022 and will be the most modern cruise ship sailing America’s great river. The ship will blend the best of Viking’s river and ocean cruise product to create a sleek, spacious and comfortable way to explore the heart of America.
The five-deck ship will feature cutting-edge design and Scandinavian-inspired spaces that Viking guests will know and love, such as the Explorers’ Lounge, the Living Room and an infinity plunge pool at the aft of the ship. Viking Mississippi will host 386 guests in 193 all-outside staterooms, with seven spacious stateroom categories to choose from. Dining options will include The Restaurant, known for its ever-changing destination-inspired menu, as well as the River Café, a casual al fresco setting serving Mamsen’s Norwegian specialties.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience