For the first time in its 26-year history, Wendy Wu Tours will be leading tours to the Middle East in 2021. Featured in its new Central Asia + Middle East brochure, the product offering includes a range of fully inclusive Classic Tours to Egypt, Israel, Jordan and Oman, plus new tours to Georgia and Uzbekistan.
“The Middle East has long been a drawcard for Australians, it’s also a destination that’s a perfect fit within our current product range, tour styles and experience,” says Andrew Mulholland, Managing Director, Wendy Wu Tours Australia.
“Our Middle East itineraries showcase the very best Egypt, Israel, Jordan and Oman have to offer, customers will experience all the culture, history and iconic sights the region is renowned for, done the Wendy Wu way.”
In addition to its expansion into the Middle East, the leading tour operator will also offer a 14-day fully inclusive tour to Ecuador, as well as Antarctica cruises which can be done as either a pre or post-holiday extension. Also included in its 2021/22 product offering is a 15-day tour to the Philippines – another new destination for 2021.
The new 21-day Thailand & Mekong Experience is the first group tour to combine Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia + four nights cruising onboard Wendy Wu Tours very own deluxe river cruise ship Victoria Mekong.
Wendy Wu Tours has established its Travel with Confidence program which was developed in consultation with the UNWTO (United Nations World Tourism Organisation), WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) as well as local government regulations across Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
“In the new COVID-19 world we live in, health and safety are paramount. We are proud of what we have developed. These new safety protocols cover every element of the holiday experience from accommodation and dining to transport and sightseeing as well as customer’s health and safety both overseas and on return to Australia.
“Our Book with Confidence guarantee provides our customers extra assurance with low deposit and extended final payments to 75 days prior to departure,” says Mulholland
Wendy Wu Tours is seeing an increased demand for solo travellers, it’s for this reason it now has dedicated solo departures on popular tours to Vietnam, China, India and Japan. Customers will relish in being part of a smaller group, but also be able to relax in the comfort of their own room at the end of the day’s touring – plus there’s no single supplement to pay.
“With 26 years of experience escorting customers on dream holidays, we understand that everyone has their own travel style which is why we offer group tours, independent touring, solo departures and private tours. Our 2021/22 brochure collection has options to suit every type of traveller.”
Wendy Wu Tours has also unveiled a new website which will help planning and booking holidays much easier.
To view the 2021/22 brochure collection and new website visit http://www.wendywutours.com.au/brochures
- Moxy Hotels Continues Expansion in Asia Pacific with the Debut of Its First Hotel in Taiwan
- A Quintessential ‘Slow Travel Experience,’ European Waterways’ Hotel Barge Cruises Are Ready to Launch as Europe Signals Border Openings
- Copitas Takes Over Aer: Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru Bar Team Previews New Cocktails At Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
- Demand or Decline: Business Travel Contracting in Uncertain Times
- The 12th APG Worldconnect Brings Aviation Back Together Again At The End Of October 2021 In Monaco
- Understanding future extremes must be central to recovery plan.
- Mount Isa Mines Rodeo: The Greatest Festival on Red Dirt!
- Personal Travel Managers Celebrate Opportunity to Connect
- Hit Refresh at Sydney’s World-Class Spas
- Radisson Hotel Group Welcomes its Second Brand to Tunisia with the Opening of Radisson Hotel Sfax