Planning a holiday to Australia’s mighty Murray River has never been easier with the release of Captain Cook Cruises 2020-2021 Mighty Murray cruise brochure.
The new look 32-page brochure is almost double the size of its predecessor and features striking new imagery and is aptly titled ‘Make Amazing Memories on the Mighty Murray – On Board the PS Murray Princess’.
An emphasis on authentic experiences has been a major brochure focus, along with showcasing the Murray Princess’s weekly, three, four- and seven-night popular cruise itineraries.
For the first time the brochure features the new Early Booking Saver (EBS) fare offering up to 20% discount for bookings made 90 days or more in advance, plus in-depth information on 2020 event cruises including the three-night ‘Hot August Night’ Music Cruise, seven-night Loxton Cruises, seven-night Christmas Cruise and the five-night New Year’s Eve Cruise.
Also new to the brochure are eight, nine- and twelve-day packages, combining the Murray Princess cruise with an enjoyable Adelaide and Hahndorf tour, a two-day Best of Kangaroo Island tour and Adelaide and Kangaroo Island accommodation.
“We are so excited to release our 2020-2021 Murray Princess brochure. This brochure has such a new modern look and feel to it and contains so much more additional, yet useful information that we just can’t wait for everyone to see.” Explains Julie-Anne Briscoe, Market Manager, SeaLink South Australia.
The brochure also provides information on Murray Princess onboard facilities, accommodation, deck plans, optional shore tours, pre and post cruise accommodation options and touring and a comprehensive cruising calendar.
‘Make Amazing Memories on the Mighty Murray – On Board the PS Murray Princess’ 2020/2021 brochure is available for reading or downloading from www.murrayprincess.com.au or from most major travel agents.
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season