Upgrading.cc, the world’s leading online upselling platform for hospitality and travel companies, has added new languages to broaden its reach to Asian customers.
Customers will now be able to access upgrading features in four languages, namely English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese. The value-add
feature enables customers to search, view and confirm upgrades in the language they are comfortable with. Correspondence with customers will also be in the same
chosen language. This makes Upgrading.cc a vital partner for hospitality and travel companies looking to provide upgrading opportunities to customers in their native languages to optimise their revenue.
“With Upgrading.cc being a Singapore startup, our main focus is Asia. Hence, it is important that we communicate with customers in their native languages,” said
Cetin Sekercioglu, CEO and Co-Founder of Upgrading.cc. “We aim to make our platform user-friendly and appealing to our hotel and travel partners, as well as to the
end users. As such, we continue to innovate and provide value-add features to enhance our platform and improve the end-user experience, which will benefit our partners
at the same time.”
Upgrading.cc is the only online travel platform in the market with website and mobile application available in different languages for customers to purchase and instantly
confirm upgrades. It was launched in late 2018 and has since partnered with leading hotels in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan.
The technology company will continue to include more languages in the near future to cater to Asian markets, giving customers more flexibility and ease in confirming their upgrade purchase.
Upgrading.cc will be showcasing its product at the Travel Technology Pavilion in the upcoming ITB Asia in Singapore from 16 to 18 October 2019.
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!