With the smashing success of Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean International is celebrating 100 days of Perfect Day with a double dose of adventure. The cruise line has revealed new, 4-night itineraries that now tout two visits to the industry’s leading private island destination. In one short getaway, guests will have twice the time to thrill and chill on their choice of nearly 40 sailings beginning 30 September 2019. Three exclusive cruises also make their debut today, featuring the ultimate late-night island experience on Perfect Day, complete with extended hours and new adventures.
“Perfect Day at CocoCay has revolutionised private destinations in the vacation industry, and the resounding feedback from our guests is that they want more – more time and even more ways to experience the island,” said Michael Bayley, President and CEO, Royal Caribbean International. “We’re building on an incredible adventure that’s already winning the hearts of many.”
Guests sailing onboard Navigator and Mariner of the Seas on these select sailings can double down on adventure by chilling one day and dialing up the thrills the next or hitting repeat on a combination of all their favorites. From plunging down the tallest waterslide in North America, traveling up to 450 feet in the air in the Up, Up & Away helium balloon, relaxing in the Caribbean’s largest freshwater pool, Oasis Lagoon; or enjoying pristine, white sand beaches with crystal-clear tropical water, guests have plenty to choose from.
PERFECT DAYS TURN INTO PERFECT NIGHTS
Shining a whole new light on the ultimate short getaway are Royal Caribbean’s three one-of-a-kind cruises with late-night visits to the island on boardNavigator.
Holidaymakers of all ages will have the chance to extend the excitement long after the sun sets with traditional Bahamian-inspired activities, including a Junkanoo Jam Up Party, an island barbeque and performances by a calypso band and fire dancers, topped off with unforgettable farewell fireworks before setting sail.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience