Accor Ambassador Korea has announced the renaming of Alcove Hotel Seoul to Hotel Crescendo Seoul Managed by Accor & Ambassador today to introduce the latest dining concepts that focus on culinary arts and music. Foodies and travellers alike to the city can look forward to savouring a range of western cuisine at the 108-room boutique hotel.
The hotel’s name is inspired by the musical term ‘crescendo’, seeking to highlight the jazz and classical genres of the early 20th century. Popular French songs dating back to the last century can be heard at Bienvenue Café while classical work displays by some of the world’s greatest composers from Germany, Austria, Italy and Spain are exhibited throughout the hotel’s Bienvenue Restaurant.
Helmed by Head Chef Kim Hyeong Jin, whose culinary journey stems from Canada and Australia, diners can look forward to an authentic mix of Italian dishes that include steaks, seafood, pastas and homemade signature desserts at Bienvenue Restaurant. The hotel’s popular private garden is also undergoing a refurbishment to grow herbs as part of its green program initiatives.
“Hotel Crescendo Seoul will offer an enhanced boutique experience with its latest dining concepts where guests can enjoy a range of fine Italian dishes. Nestled in Seonjeongneung, a designated UNESCO World Heritage site, the hotel has a backdrop of both historical tranquil ambience of the verdant park and convenient access to the vibrant Gangnam district. The hotel’s unique design and the elements of decoration make the hotel more enchanting to locals and travellers” said Vincent Lelay, Vice President of Operations for South Korea.
For the dessert lovers, savour authentic European pastries at Bienvenue Cafe specially crafted by Pastry Chef Seo Dong Hyeok who is renowned for creating one of city’s best tiramisus in Gangnam.
Overlooking the UNESCO world Heritage site of Seonjeongneung where the royal tombs of king and queen of the Joseon Dynasty lie, Krug rooftop bar offers the perfect evening wine-down with friends and families. Surrounded by the beautiful cultural district in the heart of Gangnam financial centre, guests can enjoy the evening sunset that overlooks the city’s skyline.
Luis Riestra, General Manager of Hotel Crescendo Seoul added, “Perfect for trendy Seoulites and stylish business travelers, the newly enhanced dining offerings at Hotel Crescendo Seoul aims bring diners and foodies alike to enjoy a meal together and it is part of the hotel’s latest offerings that aims create a memorable guest experience.”
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam