Mastercard is committed to being cardholders’ on-the-go payment partner through delivering convenient and seamless payment experiences, as well as a host of specially curated privileges. Northbound travel is continuing to gain momentum among Hong Kong people who made 53.34 million northbound trips in 20231, surpassing pre-pandemic levels in 2018. A survey published in November last year2 revealed that 45 percent of those interviewed have visited the Greater Bay Area in the past six months, with 49 percent of them making three or more trips. To help visitors from Hong Kong maximize their journeys, Mastercard offers cardholders instant discounts of up to 15 percent in the Chinese mainland, in categories including culinary, beauty and accommodation. A selection of such privileges are as follows:
Terms and conditions apply.
1 Source: Hong Kong Immigration Department
2 A survey titled “When ‘No Normal’ Becomes the New Normal Consumer Behavior” by Digital Ex 2023
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney