The Frontier Airlines 2024 GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly™ Summer Pass is now on sale for just $399 for a limited time. The GoWild! Summer Pass offers pass holders access to unlimited flights between Frontier’s U.S. and international destinations from May 1 through Sept. 30, 2024. Passes can be purchased at FlyFrontier.com.
“For only $399, GoWild! Summer pass holders can unlock a summer of endless travel possibilities at an unbeatable value,” said James Fenner, vice president, pricing and revenue management, Frontier Airlines. “Thousands of GoWild! pass holders are enjoying spontaneous, affordable travel to destinations across the continental U.S., Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and Latin America. The GoWild! Summer Pass is a great fit – and a great gift – for anyone with flexibility in their travel plans, including students and new graduates, teachers, families, retirees, and remote workers.”
GoWild! bookings can be confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel. For each flight, pass holders pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees and charges at the time of booking. Passholders can now also plan ahead and book select flights early in advance of the standard booking window for travel during the period in which their pass is valid. An early booking charge may apply. Seats available to pass holders are capacity controlled, limited in quantity and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
Here’s how the GoWild! Pass works:
1. Buy the GoWild! Pass
2. Login to your FRONTIER Miles account at FlyFrontier.com
3. Search & Book on flyfrontier.com. For each flight, you’ll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products, for each flight to customize your travel. NEW! Plan ahead & book select flights early, simply search & choose GoWild! when available. A GoWild! Early Booking charge may apply.
5. Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid
As a new added benefit for 2024, pass holders now earn miles with their GoWild! Pass for both their initial pass purchase as well as travel-related purchases like bags and seat assignments.
Frontier’s recently reimagined, industry-leading frequent flyer program, FRONTIER Miles, enables consumers to ‘Get It All For Less.’ Customers earn miles fast and get rewarded for each dollar spent on Frontier products. Miles accrue based on dollars spent with a standard 10X multiplier: $1 = 10 miles. Mileage multipliers increase at every elite level up to 20X. Elite status enables members to enjoy benefits like priority boarding, free seat selection, no change or cancel fees when changes are made seven days or more in advance of flight departure, and free bag(s) at Gold, Diamond, and Platinum levels. Like the airline, FRONTIER Miles is family friendly, and the program makes it easy for families to enjoy the rewards together, including family pooling of miles. Joining is free.
Important things to know about the GoWild! Pass:
· Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
o NEW! Plan ahead and book select flights early. Simply search and choose GoWild! when available. A GoWild! Early Booking charge may apply
· Flights must be booked at FlyFrontier.com
· Flights are subject to blackout periods
· Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seat assignments
· Access to all domestic and international destinations Frontier serves
· Taxes, fees and charges apply at time of booking
· Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
· New for 2024: Pass holders can earn miles with their GoWild! booking on purchases like bags and seat assignments
· Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your FRONTIER Miles expiration
· The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The pass holder is the only passenger allowed to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges
· Your pass will automatically renew unless you cancel. Customers may opt out of auto renewal on their Frontier Airlines profile page
· You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to purchase the GoWild! Pass. The pass holder may be under the age of 18 and must be a resident of the United States. Pass holders under the age of 13 must be enrolled by their parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 10 must travel accompanied by a passenger who is at least 15 years old.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney