Global Travel Media Canadian News | Global Travel Media

Home » Canadian News » Recent Articles:

Stop dreaming and start planning!

September 17, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

With Air Canada and Qantas announcing they intend to restart flights between Sydney and Vancouver from mid-December 2021, it’s time to come out of hibernation and start planning the ultimate winter wonderland adventure in Yukon Territory, hailed as one of the best winter destinations on the planet. … Continue Reading

Canada Opens Up for Fully Vaccinated Travellers

September 15, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

The government of Canada welcomed fully vaccinated foreign nationals back to Canadian soil last week as frustrated families on both sides of the Canada-US border urged Congress to find out why the White House isn’t following their lead. … Continue Reading

How to hunt dinosaurs in the world’s greatest fossil region

September 7, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

Somewhere in the ancient dust beneath your desert boot hides history’s most fearsome predator. No, you haven’t stumbled onto on the set of Jurassic Park. You’re in Alberta’s Badlands, often described as Grand Canyon-esque, smack in the middle of one of the world’s most prolific dinosaur fossil sites. … Continue Reading

Why Winnipeg is Canada’s cultural nexus

September 3, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

As a cultural hotspot for Indigenous immersions, arts, and culinary adventures, the dynamic metropolis of Winnipeg in Canada’s central province of Manitoba has become known as Canada’s cultural epicentre. … Continue Reading

Canada Will Require All Air Travelers to Be Vaccinated

Canada plans to impose a new vaccine mandate on passengers and workers in the federally regulated air, rail and cruise ship sectors. Here, a police car is seen behind traffic cones in May near Vancouver International Airport. … Continue Reading

What you need to know about wilderness lodges in the Yukon

August 17, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

Global Drones-as-a-service provider Delta Drone International Limited ASX:DLT) (Delta Drone or the Company) today announced that it has entered into a conditional Share Purchase Agreement to acquire 60% of Arvista Pty Ltd (“Arvista”), and a Shareholders Agreement relating to Arvista which includes a Call Option to acquire the remaining 40% of Arvista in the future. … Continue Reading

Travellers Fined for Trying to Enter Canada with Fake COVID Paper

Two people who gave false information about their COVID-19 vaccination status to authorities while trying to enter Toronto from the U.S. have just been slapped with very expensive penalties. … Continue Reading

Canada dreaming – calling all nature lovers

August 10, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

With Canada looking forward to welcoming fully vaccinated travellers from 7th September 2021, the only question remaining is where will you go first? … Continue Reading

British Columbia, Canada inspires travellers with an ‘Open to More’ exploration concept

August 4, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

Making promising steps toward a post-pandemic life, Destination British Columbia in Canada is preparing to welcome the world, launching Open to More: a concept to encourage wider exploration and new adventures throughout the province. … Continue Reading

Promotion of adventure experiences key for US and Canada border reopening, says GlobalData

July 28, 2021 Canadian News No Comments

The Canadian Government has recently announced that its borders will reopen to US tourists from 9 August 2021. Canada’s borders have been closed since March 2020; therefore, this move marks a pivotal point in tourism recovery for the destination and one way for Canada to regain lost US expenditure in 2020 is by promoting adventure experiences, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company. … Continue Reading

Subscribe To Receive Our Daily Global Travel Media Newsletter

The FIRST Australian-based news alert is to be delivered every Morning to your Inbox before you arrive at your desk.

Sponsor / Partners

Luxury Traveller by Robert La Bua – SideBar  Position -1

ADVERTISEMENTS

ADVERTISEMENTS

ADVERTISEMENTS

ADVERTISEMENTS

ADVERTISEMENTS

CT Partner Sidebar

GLOBAL TRAVEL MEDIA VIDEOS


sidebar_middle –>

Visit TravelManagers

ADVERTISEMENTS

CT Partner Sidebar

Advertisments

Huawei Gentel Monster banners Leader
Global Travel Media Global Travel Media sitemap