Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay has received the prestigious Conde Nast Johansen’s Award of Excellence ‘Best Waterside Hotel’ in the Asia, Africa, Middle East and Oceania region on Tuesday, 8th November 2023. This esteemed accolade is a testament to the resort’s unwavering dedication to delivering an extraordinary waterside experience.
Conde Nast Johansen’s Awards of Excellence are renowned worldwide for recognizing exceptional hotels and resorts that set the standard for luxury and hospitality. The ‘Best Waterside Hotel’ category acknowledges establishments that excel in offering a unique and outstanding experience by the water, combining stunning locations with exceptional service.
Nestled along the pristine shores of Momi Bay, Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay stands as a beacon of wonderful hospitality, in the heart of the South Pacific. The resort’s distinctive Overwater Bures and Duplex Lagoon Front villas, provide guests with breathtaking views of a tranquil lagoon or a view of the South Pacific Ocean, creating an idyllic setting for an unforgettable stay.
Silvano Dressino, General Manager of Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, expressed his excitement, stating, “Receiving the Conde Nast Johansen’s Award of Excellence for ‘Best Waterside Hotel’ is a tremendous honor for us. It reflects the hard work and dedication of our entire team to create an exceptional destination for our guests to create lasting memories. This award is not just a recognition of our unique waterside location, but also a celebration of the warm Fijian hospitality that sets us apart”.
The Conde Nast Johansen’s Award of Excellence further solidifies Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay’s position as a premier destination for travelers seeking a luxurious and unforgettable escape. The resort’s dedication to providing an unparalleled blend of comfort, style, and natural beauty has set it apart as a jewel in the crown of waterside hotels in the Asia, Africa, Middle East, and Oceania region.
Guests can continue to “Retreat in Flow” at Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay by indulging in the resort’s world-class facilities, including its award-winning Quan Spa, elevated dining options, and a range of sustainable and recreational activities, that showcase the best of the Fijian culture and environment.
- Trip.com Group Name Change Made Official
- Qatar Airways Celebrates Qatar National Day in the Skies With Special On-board Menu and Amenity Kits
- Make Valentine’s Day all about you with Self-Love playlist on Spotify
- Elegant East Meets West at Mandarin Oriental
- Cruising Into Christmas
- Skyscanner Adds Airline Safety Information To Ease Traveller Anxiety
- Historic day for Sydney aviation as Jerry Schwartz partners with Sydney Aviation Holdings to boost city’s glorious seaplane heritage
- UNWTO, IE University, Sommet Education Partner To Accelerate Online Education
- Stop gouging travellers! ACCC targets bank rip-offs
- D-Edge Hospitality Solutions: The Marriage Of Technology & Marketing