Quark Expeditions, the global leader in polar adventures, has launched its biggest promotion of the year: the Up to 50% Black Friday Sale. The time-limited offer runs November 13 to 27, 2023.
“Our Black Friday Sale is a great promotion for travelers who dream of exploring the Arctic or Antarctic in the next year or shortly thereafter,” says Thomas Lennartz, Vice President of Sales and Client Experience at Quark Expeditions. “Not only can guests save an incredible 50% on select Antarctic 2023/24 voyages and 40% on Arctic 2024 voyages, but they can also earn an additional 10% savings on Arctic 24 and Antarctic 24/25 voyages if they pay in full at time of booking, get free cabin upgrades on select Antarctic 24/25 departures, and save as much as 30% on all other seasons. Due to the continued popularity of polar adventures, some of our seasons are almost fully booked with few remaining berths available.”
Highlights of the Black Friday Sale:
Up to 50% off select Antarctic 2023/24 departures
40% off select Arctic 2024 voyages
Free cabin upgrades on select Antarctic 24/25 bookings
An additional 10% off all Arctic 2024 and Antarctic 24/25 voyages when paid in full at time of booking
As much as 30% on all other seasons
Limited cabins available.
“History has taught us that berths on polar voyages sell quickly during the annual Black Friday extravaganza,” says Lennartz. “We encourage travelers to book while cabins are still available.”
About Quark Expeditions: The global leader in polar adventures for more than 30 years. The most passionate and seasoned team in the industry, taking explorers to the ends of the earth. Going where few ever dream, and walking where few ever will. Delivering extraordinary experiences and enriching lives through travel, Quark Expeditions is a Travelopia specialist company.
- Trip.com Group Name Change Made Official
- Qatar Airways Celebrates Qatar National Day in the Skies With Special On-board Menu and Amenity Kits
- Make Valentine’s Day all about you with Self-Love playlist on Spotify
- Elegant East Meets West at Mandarin Oriental
- Cruising Into Christmas
- Skyscanner Adds Airline Safety Information To Ease Traveller Anxiety
- Historic day for Sydney aviation as Jerry Schwartz partners with Sydney Aviation Holdings to boost city’s glorious seaplane heritage
- UNWTO, IE University, Sommet Education Partner To Accelerate Online Education
- Stop gouging travellers! ACCC targets bank rip-offs
- D-Edge Hospitality Solutions: The Marriage Of Technology & Marketing