Celebrated as among the world’s most sought-after resorts, Queensland’s Lizard Island has announced two lifestyle packages designed as add-ons to the all-inclusive luxury lodge to offer a deeper dive into the many wonderful marine adventure and wellness options available on the exclusive tropical island.
One of the most northerly islands in the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef, Lizard Island offers access to a wide area of the reef and some of the most spectacular coral outcrops, home to a diverse community of coral and marine species. It’s perfectly suited to a host of marine adventures, while on land, intrepid guests hike to the ruggedly beautiful island’s remote, private beaches and the challenging Cook’s Look panoramic lookout.
The Adventure on Lizard Island package includes an adrenaline-filled, guided Aqua Darts Snorkelling tour, to explore Anchor and Watson Bays and the famous Clam Gardens. With rates from $856* per couple, the adventure package includes:
- A Guided Aqua Darts Tour.
- A Guided Nature Walk or Hike up to spectacular Cook’s Look.
Meanwhile, guests seeking a more relaxing and holistic getaway can opt for the Wellness on Lizard Island package and make the most of the island’s more meditative walks and its naturally beautiful places, from beaches to tropical forests, to pause and absorb the restorative stillness of nature.
Available in-conjunction with a three-night minimum stay, the rates for the add-on Wellness on Lizard Island package start at $360* per couple and include:
- A one-hour Spa Treatment in Essentia Day Spa per adult
- A Guided Nature Walk or Hike up to Cook’s Look
- Guided Stand-up Paddleboard or kayak tour over the surrounding reefs.
In addition to the special package inclusions, all the usual inclusions apply for your three-night minimum stay; all dining, selected alcoholic beverages including premium Australian and New Zealand wines, spirits, beers and sparkling wine, daily-refreshed minibar, beach picnics, motorised dinghies to explore secluded beaches, watersports and land-based activities.
*Available for travel til March 31, 2024. Subject to availability, conditions apply. Pricing is in addition to the nightly all-inclusive rate.
For bookings and more information visit www.lizardisland.com.au/packages-and-special-offers/ call 1800 837 204 (toll-free in in Australia), or +1 (716) 276 0104 from overseas.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism