Members of the travel industry are invited to reconnect with the spiritual heart of Australia this summer, with a suite of special offers for travel and tourism industry friends now available.
Featuring discounted accommodation and complimentary breakfast daily, industry friends can also access 50% off touring select touring, including the brand-new cultural drone and storytelling experience, Wintjiri Wiru as well as Field of Light, the acclaimed light installation,.
Discounted nightly hotel rates start at $195 per night at The Lost Camel; $200 per night at Outback Hotel; $215 per night at Desert Gardens Hotel and $240 per night at Sails in the Desert.
Offers are available to book and travel before 29 February 2024 or until sold out.
To learn more visit https://trade.voyages.com.au/
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism