The internationally acclaimed, family-owned ice cream boutique, Anita La Mamma del Gelato (Anita Gelato), is opening its third New York City location in Times Square on Wednesday, November 1st, 2023. With 19 branches worldwide, including in Sydney, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, Miami, Puerto Rico, and two locations in New York City, Upper East Side and Nomad, Anita Gelato has become an international brand.
The family-owned gelateria is celebrated for its rotating 150 flavors of gelato, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream, including sugar-free and vegan options, all made in-house using Anita’s original recipes.
The Times Square location will offer 36 selections of frozen treats daily that rotate seasonally, each handmade in-store. Every scoop of Anita Gelato’s frozen creations contains the freshest, highest-quality ingredients, rich flavors, textures, crunch, and fresh cream to seasonal fruits and premium chocolate.
Gelato is available in a unique range of flavors, like Milk Chocolate Salted Pretzel, Crumble Cheesecake with Mixed Berries, Hazelnut Mousse and Chocolate, White Chocolate & Pistachio, Chocolate Almonds and Caramel and Macadamia Cream, served in vegan wafer cones or cups with an Anita signature waffle. There are also low-fat froyos (frozen yogurts) and a range of 25 different toppings, such as locally sourced fresh fruit, syrups, chocolate, or Anita’s house-made jams.
Dairy-free vegan options include tangy sorbets or soy-based ice creams and delicious sugar-free versions of hazelnut, coffee and chocolate gelatos. The coffee program serves drip coffee, espresso, and hot chocolate.
The store’s interior has a 1950s mid-century modern design, evoked through pale green powder and light pink hues, with gold and black accents throughout the store. The gelato case is a luminous glass showcase with a pink-marble service counter that splits the store’s open-floor concept.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism