Thomas Doherty, Rainey Qualley, Dove Cameron, Bia Machado, and Tallulah Buuski were radiant at NYFW from facial treatments by Tracie Martyn. The stars got their skin prepped at the new Tracie Martyn Fifth Avenue Flagship location with an exclusive trademarked Red Carpet Facial® ($450; www.traciemartyn.com) featuring crystal-free diamond microdermabrasion, Beyond Microcurrent® facial therapy that gives a natural facelift, by firming, lifting, sculpting and contouring, the perfect de-puffing beauty technology especially when flying around and running from show to show. LED lights and a soothing cooling peptide-oxygen mist make the treatment as enjoyable as effective at youthifying and boosting that unmatched glow.
For more information, please contact traciemartyn@michelemariepr.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism