Manitoba, the heart of Canada, is a testament to the grandeur of nature interwoven with rich history and modern luxury. From Winnipeg’s bustling streets to the serenity of the Riding Mountain National Park, Manitoba’s diverse accommodation offerings promise unforgettable experiences.
- The Essence of Winnipeg: Nestled at The Forks, where the Red and Assiniboine Rivers have converged for millennia, lies the
iconic Inn at the Forks. This historical junction, once a trading epicentre for Indigenous Peoples, European settlers, and railway magnates, now boasts a rich tapestry of eateries, markets, and cultural treasures like the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Untamed Churchill: Recognized as the world’s “Polar Bear Capital”, Churchill offers unmatched polar bear viewings, courtesy of Lazy Bear Expeditions. By day, traverse the icy plains, and by night, retreat to the Lazy Bear Lodge, an embodiment of history and sustainability, for a celestial dance of the Northern Lights.
- Wasagaming’s Fresh Outlook: Dive into history at the newly-renovated Stowaway Inn. Initially crafted in the 1930s, this cozy nook now beckons visitors to explore the wonders of Riding Mountain National Park.
- Eco-Conscious Opulence: At Wasagaming’s Turtle Village, the newly launched Turtle Shells provide an unparalleled off-grid luxury experience. These solar-powered abodes, cocooned in pristine wilderness, promise tranquillity and adventure.
- Gimli’s Nordic Charm: Located by Lake Winnipeg lies the quaint Inn on Centre in Gimli, a town imbued with the spirit of Icelandic settlers. Delight in local delicacies, explore Viking history, and toast to the sunset at the Interlake Brewing Co.
- Historic Splendor in Winnipeg: A tribute to architectural mastery, the Fort Garry Hotel & Spa offers unmatched luxury. Relish in world-class dining, revive ancient Ottoman bathing traditions at Ten Spa, and laugh the night away at Yuk Yuk comedy club.
- Starry Escapes at Pelican Lake: Moonlit Canopy’s glamping domes overlooking the picturesque Pelican Lake blend modern amenities with breathtaking nature views. Here, every sunrise and sunset promises magic.
- Whiteshell’s Eco-Haven: Falcon Trails Resort epitomises sustainable luxury with its lakeside eco-cabins. Engage in outdoor activities during the day and retreat to the cabins, a testimony to sustainable living, by night.
- Nature’s Orchestra at Lake Egenolf: Gangler’s North Seal River Lodge, amidst the wild beauty of Manitoba’s far north, promises tales of ancient migratory paths, glacial wonders, and the surreal Aurora Borealis.
- Navigating Winnipeg River: With Voyageur Houseboats, traverse the Winnipeg River in handcrafted floating havens. Engulfed in nature, days here are an ode to adventure and nights to celestial wonder.
Journey to Manitoba: To dive into this tapestry of experiences, Air Canada and Qantas offer seamless connectivity from various destinations to Manitoba’s heart, Winnipeg. Explore more at www.travelmanitoba.com.
Written by: Octavia Koo
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism