New York State’s inaugural Hoochenanny Festival gains an electrifying edge with The Struts headlining performance. In the Village of Geneseo on October 21, the celebration of thebstate’s thriving whiskey culture is set to captivate attendees with an extraordinary blend of music, craft spirits, local heritage and the elements that make life interesting.
The Struts, known for their infectious energy and larger-than-life performances, add an exhilarating musical experience to the festivities. Hoochenanny is all about celebrating the uncommon, honoring the makers and creators, and invigorating the spirit. With The Struts and an eclectic cast of supporting acts, fans can expect an evening that resonates with energy, creativity, and the shared joy of music and spirits.
Included in the lineup with the British rockers are Los Straitjackets, renowned for their masked performances and instrumental surf rock. Additionally, the Sam Grisman Project, featuring the music of Garcia and Grisman, is set to take the stage. Opening the festival with their dynamic sound is Public Water Supply.
Tommy Brunett, CEO and co-founder of Iron Smoke Distillery and the driving force behind Hoochenanny, said, “Hoochenanny offers a chance for fans to experience the best of the best through music, culture, bourbon and celebrating the art of the craft. Our stellar and diverse line-up capped off with The Struts matches our dedication to delivering an experience that ignites the senses and delivers on our mission to cultivate the uncommon and awesome.”
Tickets are available online, ranging in price from $39.99-$350. All ticket levels include the option to experience The Struts performance. Attendees must be 21 and over to consume alcohol at the festival, including tastings at the exclusive Rickhouse Rendezvous. For more information on Hoochenanny or to purchase tickets, visit www.hoochenanny.com.
This event is supported by a Market New York grant from Empire State Development and I LOVE NY/New York State’s Division of Tourism through the Regional Economic Development Council initiative.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism