Pelikin, the digital travel money card, has already signed over 100 travel agency affiliates in the Australian market since it launched its affiliate program in March this year.
The game-changing travel money product, which claims to be the first such card in the Aussien market, has proven popular due to the ease of signing up for the travel agent and no requirement for formal accreditation, doing any ID checks or taking money in-store, the company says.
Pelikin’s chief executive and found, Sam Brown, said: “It’s an exciting time to be working with agents to increase their revenue opportunity in the easiest possible way. A five-minute discussion or a 30-second email to a client and they could earn commission on every dollar their client spends overseas by signing up via their personalised affiliate link.”
Brown added that working with Evolution Travel Collective had helped Pelikin “achieve this exciting milestone from travel agencies across Australia”.
“We look forward to continuing to grow that number with our ongoing partnership,” he said.
Evolution Travel Collective Managing Director Ingrid Berthelsen said Evolution loved working with Pelikin “because it is easy for agents to get signed up and promote the card to their customers. We now look forward to supporting the existing affiliates to maximise their future earnings potential via card signups from their customers.”
The final weeks of Pelikin’s current cashback promotion have now arrived. The promotion lets any client travelling before the end of November receive 2% cashback on all money spent overseas on a range of the most common travel spending items such as food, drinks and transport.
For any agents looking to sign up for the affiliate program, ETC says you can do so “in less than two minutes” by filling out this form or if you are already an affiliate or would like to know more, reach out to your ETC BDM for your marketing pack so you can make the most of this promotion. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms & Conditions for the current cashback promotion can be found here.
Edited by Peter Needham
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!