Escape the hustle and bustle of downtown and experience the third-floor rooftop pool venue The Terrace, located at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, The Terrace is an urban oasis perfect for date night, a friends’ night out, or an energizing lunch.
This venue offers a unique ambiance with views of the Mile-High City, modern décor and mood-inspiring market lights.
The upscale cocktail menu, available Thursday through Saturday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm, features a selection of refreshing summer drinks including the Patrón Margarita, served in a signature replica bottle that is the guest’s to keep; the Millionaire cocktail, made with aged blended rum, apricot liqueur, lime juice, sloe, and house-made grenadine; and gourmet ice cream Buzz Bars, infused with alcohol.
Lunch is available at The Terrace from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Thursday. Enjoy fish tacos, smash burger sliders, crudo, and a selection of plant-based options including the veggie summer roll, the quinoa cashew burrito, and the acai bowl.
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. While the pool and hot tub facilities are primarily available to Hotel guests and private residence owners, a pool pass can be purchased for the day at The Spa.
For more information on The Terrace, EDGE Restaurant & Bar, or The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, call 303 389 3000.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience