Not long ago, there was a dream, and this dream was to create a landmark on the shores of the city of Alexander the Great. Alexandria was no ordinary city; it attracted conquerors, writers, and travellers, creating a book of memories for all guests. In July 2007, TMG group and Four Seasons made the dream come true; an icon was born, designed by the renowned designer Pierre-Yves Rochon embracing elegance and glamour.
To celebrate this milestone, Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano will honour its guests with up to 25 percent off the room rate, including 15 percent off dining experiences and spa.
In 2007, the Hotel opened its doors to the first guest with 118 rooms and suites. In 2022, the Hotel extended its resort feel on the Mediterranean shores offering 170 accommodations, including 30 Beach Suites, 22 Beach Villas, Beach Restaurant, outdoor gym, tennis court, and kids’ playground. Now guests can enjoy the best of the two worlds, offering two different seasonal experiences by exploring the taste of the city during winter with its idyllic location close to the destination’s main leisure and historic attractions, and making a sea of memories during summer with an extended resort experience on its private beach.
To raise the glass and to coronate those 15 years of passion, dedication and commitment to excellence, Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano shares the love and gratitude with its guests with multiple offers until the end of September.
“The past 15 years have witnessed Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano raising the bar in the local hospitality scene in Alexandria. The Hotel’s success would have never been achieved without the expert Four Seasons team, who continuously show passion, dedication and commitment to excellence every day,” says Nihat Yucel, General Manager. “I consider myself very lucky to take over this mix of hard work, and looking forward to witnessing a new era at this landmark.”
To celebrate this special occasion with Four Seasons and enjoy up to 25 percent on room rates and 15 percent on dining experiences and spa, contact the Hotel directly on 035818222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation