Almost 150 agents gathered at the Pullman on the Park in Melbourne last night for an evening of buzzing entertainment, exceptional exhibitors and of course, delicious food and prizes at the Visit USA Expo.
Celebrity MC, Richard Reid, returned to the Visit USA Expo in Melbourne and dazzled the agents with cheeky travel stories, plenty of laughs and great prizes.
More than 30 USA exhibitors were also on hand to showcase the best of the USA, and share insights into making USA travel a seamless experience for clients, including Visit Dallas who sponsored the evening’s delicious American-style buffet and updated agents on the very exciting new route coming their way – Qantas’ Melbourne to Dallas route launching in December this year!
President of Visit USA Australia, Caroline Davidson said of the Expo, “Our Members love coming to Melbourne, there is always such a great energy among the agents and it’s a fantastic night out for all.”
“Travel is rebounding quickly and it is essential to be up to date with the latest travel recommendations, as well as all the new and exciting product that is available in the USA. Our Expos are the perfect opportunity to do just that.”
Agents were also on the hunt for one of the exciting prizes on offer, which included airfares, accommodation, entry tickets, gift cards and more!
Tonight, the Visit USA Expo series wraps up in Sydney at The Fullerton in the CBD. The final expo in the series will be, as always, an action-packed evening, buzzing with energy.
Dates and venues:
- Brisbane – Monday 01 August 2022, Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Melbourne – Tuesday 02 August 2022, Pullman Melbourne on the Park
- Sydney – Wednesday 03 August 2022, The Fullerton Hotel, Sydney
For more information, visit http://visitusa.org.au/events/ or the Visit USA Facebook page.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam