In August, Jetstar Asia will increase the number of services it operates to Bangkok
and Manila, providing customers even more options when visiting two of Southeast Asia’s
most popular metropolitan cities. As demand for travel to Manila continues to increase, Jetstar Asia will operate two additional
morning services on Sunday and Monday from 1 August to meet the pent-up demand. Jetstar
Asia will now operate 13 services a week to the Philippines’ capital with one-way low fares
start from just SGD138.
From 6 August, Jetstar Asia will operate an additional Saturday morning service between
Singapore and Bangkok, increasing its services to eight return services a week. The additional
service will help accommodate transiting customers from codeshare partners, Qantas,
Emirates, Srilankan Air and Finnair. One-way low fares start from just SGD96.
Mr Woo Wai Keong, Jetstar Asia’s Regional Sales Manager for SEA, said it was encouraging
to see demand for air travel continue to recover as consumer confidence is restored.
“In July, Jetstar Asia’s Load Factor averaged over 90 per cent meaning we are welcoming
more passengers on board our flights and are making the world more accessible for our
customers again,” Mr. Woo said.
“By restoring and growing our short-haul network, we’re helping reconnect families and
friends, giving our customers more opportunities to take a well-deserved break, while helping
rebuild economies of the communities we fly to.”
Starting from 19 August, Jetstar Asia will retime two services between Singapore and Ho Chi
Minh City, to depart on Friday and Sunday evenings instead of Wednesday and Sunday
mornings, allowing customers to make more of their stay. The service also helps customers
connect from Qantas, Emirates, Srilankan Air, Finnair and KLM flights.
The turnaround return flight from Ho Chi Minh will depart at 10:00pm and arrive in Singapore at 1:00am with one-way low fares start from SGD73.
Jetstar Asia currently operates more than 200 flights a week from Singapore Changi Airport
Terminal 1 to 12 key destinations across Southeast Asia.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation