D-EDGE Hospitality Solutions, a leading hospitality technology provider, announced that Christine Tan will step down as APAC Managing Director of the company. She will be succeeded by Emilie Couton, a highly-regarded business leader in the APAC hospitality markets.
Emilie joined D-EDGE earlier this year. For the past 20 years, she held leadership roles in Sales, Digital Marketing, Guest Experience and Loyalty at Accor hotels; and contributed to the industry through numerous speaking engagements. Emilie has a deep understanding of hoteliers’ needs and challenges.
She will guide them through new distribution landscape and practices to support their business growth. Emilie, a French native, has lived in Asia for the past 18 years, in Thailand and Singapore.
Pierre-Charles Grob, CEO of D-EDGE, comments: “Emilie knows the business in and out. With her knowledge of the markets and passion for the hospitality industry, she will help us grow our clients’ business and drive opportunities in the region. She will build on the great work of the D-EDGE APAC team led by Christine Tan, who was instrumental in the development of strong partnerships with our clients. I would like to thank her for the last seven years of fruitful cooperation.”
Based in Singapore and a member of the Board of Directors, Emilie will report to Pierre-Charles Grob.
“I am thrilled to take on this new role and have the opportunity to work with all our teams, partners and clients in the region. We shall build on the strong business momentum with the reopening of borders and the travel demand recovery. D-EDGE is expanding its client base worldwide with the recent addition of Accor, ResNet World, Dusit Hotels & Resorts and more. I look forward to fostering a culture of performance and excellence in the region.”
D-EDGE, who provides hotels with state-of-the-art technology (Hotel CRS*, Hotel CDM**,…) and digital marketing solutions to help them maximise their revenues, has been operating in Asia since 2003 (at the time under the name of Fastbooking) and expanded its presence to the Pacific in 2018. To date, the D-EDGE team serves over +17,000 hotels worldwide, from its 25 local offices including 11 in Asia Pacific.
Its products are available in 38 languages including Japanese, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam