Not too big to get lost on and not too small to miss out on anything, Azamara’s plush, boutique ships are perfect for an indulgent exploration of the Mediterranean’s standout destinations including the glamorous Spanish, French and Italian Rivieras and the sun-kissed Greek Islands.
With that in mind, Australian small ship cruise specialist, Cruise Traveller, has packaged an exclusive and luxurious, 26-night cruise and stay holiday with Azamara in 2023 that offers savings of A$5930 per couple and a bonus stay before or after the voyage for bookings made by September 30 this year.
The big European adventure by small ship begins in the historic Portuguese capital of Lisbon with a 23-night voyage to Athens aboard the elegant and spacious, 702-guest Azamara Pursuit which boasts a pool, three jacuzzis, six restaurants and cafes, an elegant drawing room, chic bars, cabaret lounge, spectacular observation lounge, spa sanctuary and gym.
Sailing from Lisbon on March 23, 2023, the destination-immersive voyage features no less than 21 ports in seven countries – Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Turkey, Greece and also Gibraltar with its famous vertical Rock.
Along the way, guests can explore vibrant destinations such as Malaga on Spain’s Costa del Sol (meaning sunny coast), fashionable Monte Carlo from nearby Nice, the Renaissance towns of Florence and Pisa in Tuscany, ancient Rome, Italy’s spectacular Amalfi Coast, the enchanting villages of Sicily, the ruins of Olympia where the Olympic Games began, the stunning ruins of Ephesus in Turkey, the epic temples of Athens and a wealth of postcard-perfect Greek Islands such as Crete, Rhodes, Patmos, Mykonos and Santorini. The voyage ends in Athens.
Guests can choose from one of two complimentary bonuses – a three-night hotel stay in Lisbon before the cruise with a day trip to the colourful and whimsical palaces of Sintra, or a three-night hotel stay in Athens after the cruise including a tour of the ancient capital.
Including the pre or post stays and selected onboard beverages and gratuities, the luxury 26-night package is available from A$8885 per person, twin-share – a saving of A$2965 each. Book by September 30, 2022.
Cruise Traveller is Australia’s premier, small ship cruise specialist, representing 53 boutique, luxury and expedition cruising operators around the world.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation