Exceptional all-inclusive luxury awaits at the best-selling Meliá Bali – a beachfront sanctuary where indulgence is a way of life. Whatever you want, whenever you want it is the premise at this magnificent resort, which ensures your every whim is catered to.
Whether it’s a midnight snack, cocktails by the pool or a multi-course feast, Meliá Bali’s round-the-clock offerings take all-inclusive luxury to a new level.
Perched on the shores of Nusa Dua and stretching across 10.7 hectares of verdant tropical gardens, this idyllic hideaway is what dreams are made of. Make use of the 1,500sqm lagoon-style swimming pool, five world-class restaurants serving everything from Japanese teppanyaki to seafood and Balinese specialties, a serene spa, fitness centre, and a beautiful arrival and departure lounge. Ready to explore? Discover local bars along the beachfront serving authentic Indonesian cuisine and the nearby, iconic Bali Collection shopping mall.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· Private roundtrip airport transfers from Bali’s international airport
· All-inclusive dining: breakfast, lunch, dinner & poolside snacks
· Free-flow local beer, wines, local spirits, cocktails & soft drinks
· Complimentary minibar, restocked once daily
· Welcome drink on arrival
· Balinese cultural entertainment show
· Daily excursions to main tourist attractions
· Complimentary kids’ club access (11 & under)
· Complimentary non-motorised watersports
· 24-hour room service
· 25% spa discount and access to hydro massage and relaxation facilities
Please note short sale end dates for Meliá Bali. Stay 5 nights from only $1,999 in a Meliá Room Garden View (two guests), valued up to $4,898. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 14 July 2022. Valid for travel until 23 December 2023. Blackout dates and surcharges apply.
Grand Opening: All-Inclusive Maldives Escape on Secluded Ailafushi Island with All Meals, Daily Free-Flow Drinks & Roundtrip Malé Airport Transfers
Be one of the first to experience the future of laidback luxury at the brand-new, all-inclusive OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi, an ultra-cool escape that blends cutting-edge technology with the vibrant beach resort spirit. Only 15 minutes by boat from Malé International Airport (MLE), it’s the easiest gateway to island bliss yet, boasting perfect amenities for travellers of all types, whether they’re honeymooners, families or friends looking for their own slice of paradise.
You’ll want for nothing at OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi with a package that includes every breakfast, lunch and dinner at the expansive Element X restaurant, where you’ll be able to sample boundless international favourites across live cooking stations and buffet spreads. An entire island of adventure and leisure awaits – spend your days sipping cocktails and rocking out to daily live music at the super-hip X360 Bar, exploring an incredible array of watersports facilities, or taking laps of the resort’s dazzling 1000sqm infinity pool, the largest of its kind in the Maldives.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· All-inclusive dining at Element X, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Free-flow house beers and wines, regular spirits, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
· One signature cocktail per person
· Access to a range of non-motorised watersports equipment, including snorkelling gear, paddleboards and more
· Daily evening entertainment and access to the resort’s kids’ club
· Roundtrip airport transfers from Malé International Airport (MLE)
Stay 5 nights from only $2,999 in an Ocean View room (two guests), valued up to $5,648. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 10 August 2022. Valid for travel until 31 October 2023. Blackout dates and surcharges apply.
Five-Star Pullman Phuket Cliffside Haven with Massages & Daily All-Inclusive Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Set your sights on the five-star Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, a sprawling resort set on a headland overlooking the impossibly turquoise Andaman Sea. This tropical haven emanates contemporary glamour and sophistication from all corners, and the state-of-the-art facilities offer everything you need for a rejuvenating stay. You’ll be spoiled for ways to fill your days, with two stunning infinity pools and a tranquil spa for moments of well-deserved bliss. For those who prefer an active escape, head to the Fit Lounge with ocean views and a range of daily activities for the mind, body and soul, including yoga, pilates, traditional Muay Thai and more.
When you’re ready to leave your secluded haven, the white sands of Naithon Beach are within easy reach, or travel further afield to discover Phang Nga Bay or the Big Buddha. To round out your day, venture to the onsite restaurants, including Elements Restaurant for traditional Thai and international favourites, Vero for authentic Italian-inspired fare, or any of the three ultra-stylish bars for expertly shaken cocktails.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· All-inclusive dining: daily buffet breakfast, one-course lunch and two-course dinner
· One 60-minute massage per adult at Dhatri Spa
· One-way private airport transfer
· Cocktail of the day and complimentary snack per adult at Thursday sunset cocktail event at C Bar
· 50% discount on 60-minute massage treatments at Dhatri Spa
· 20% discount on food and drinks at participating restaurants and bars
Stay 8 nights from only $1,999 in a Deluxe Room (two guests), valued up to $3,821. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 28 July 2022. Valid for travel until 31 October 2023. Blackout dates and surcharges apply.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience