The Standard, Bangkok Mahanakhon, an upcoming dining and nightlife playground in the heart of Bangkok’s central business district, has launched a new Bite into Bangkok! stay package ahead of its opening in 29th July 2022. Offering guests staying at the property between 29th July and 30th September 2022 a unique opportunity to experience some of the city’s most exciting new restaurant concepts, the package comes with up to THB 5,000 hotel and dining credits per day, depending on the room category booked.
Located in one of the most iconic buildings in the city, the 155-room property will offer bright and stylish rooms ranging from 40 sqm to a sprawling 144 sqm penthouse, a terrace pool, The Standard Gym, meeting rooms and a dynamic variety of food, drink and nightlife venues. With the limited-time Bite into Bangkok! offer, guests can use their credits as they please: on room upgrades, personal training sessions, or hedonistic experiences at any of the hotel’s exclusive restaurants and bars, including in-room dining.
From sampling the world-famous dim sum and Peking duck at Mott 32 Bangkok to dining on premium steaks, seafood and burgers at NYC brasserie The Standard Grill, there is plenty to look forward to. Guests can also enjoy contemporary Mexican cuisine from an award-winning chef at Ojo, sip on envelope-pushing cocktails at rooftop bar Sky Beach, or retreat to Tease with a boozy tea infusion.
The ‘Bite into Bangkok’ package starts from THB 6,995++/night and includes:
Description automatically generatedStylish accommodation for up to two people
Early check-in from 12.00 pm and late check-out till 4.00 pm (subject to availability)
THB 3,000 hotel and dining credits for stays in Standard King, Deluxe or Corner rooms, per day
THB 5,000 hotel and dining credits for Suite and Penthouse bookings, per day
The package can be booked between 11th July and 30th September 2022 for stays between 29th July and 30th September 2022. Credits can be used on food, beverages, and wine on the a la carte menus only. The offer applies to bookings made directly on https://bit.ly/3R3F6yN.
For more information on The Standard, Bangkok Mahanakhon and its opening, guests can visit www.standardhotels.com/bangkok/properties/bangkok.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation