Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is delighted to invite travel enthusiasts to explore all the opulence London has to offer with its multicultural vibe, historic connection and unique location, which makes it the ultimate summer destination for visitors and locals alike with The Hyde Away Park Experience accommodation package.
Recognised for genuinely kind and generous service, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London offers a myriad of exceptional experiences in an incomparable location between the glorious Royal Parkland and fashionable Knightsbridge. Whether you are seeking your next staycation or an urban escapism, The Hyde Away Park Experience is the eponymous summer hideaway in the heart of London. The package is priced from GBP1,400 (including VAT) for two persons and includes:
A night to remember in one of the luxuriously renovated rooms or suites that have been designed to incorporate the natural beauty of Hyde Park.
A full English breakfast in the dining room and watch the Royal Household Calvary passing by, or served in the privacy of your room or suite.
An alfresco dining experience with views of Royal Parkland at the Hyde Park Garden, and be inspired by the tastes and flavours of British gastronomy with a three-course lunch carefully curated by the team of Dinner by Heston Blumenthal.
Unwind in style at the iconic Mandarin Bar with signature floral cocktails.
Hyde Park inspired welcome amenities by an award-winning Pastry team.
Additional benefits available when you log into or join Fans of M.O.
To discover more of Hyde Park, all guests are encouraged to take a stroll and listen to ‘A Walk in Hyde Park with Claire Balding’, an exclusive episode of an acclaimed podcast by the Hotel Fan featuring guests from Friends of The Royal Parks, Kensington Palace and The Household Cavalry highlighting key sights such as the Rose Garden, the Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain and the Serpentine. Guests may also explore London more independently with a bespoke self-guided audio tour by downloading Voice Map application and be entertained by the tales of the hotel’s historic neighbourhood and its best kept secrets. The dedicated Concierge team will personally ensure that every guest will make the most of their visit and enjoy tailored itineraries of more Hyde Park experiences including horse-riding, tennis, cycling trails, boating on the Serpentine and indulgent picnics.
The Hyde Away Park Experience package is available until 30 September 2022 and subject to availability. For reservations please kindly contact email@example.com or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/london for more information.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation