Juniper Research defines a digital loyalty programme as a solution comprising traditional customer satisfaction aspects, combined with digital technologies utilising personalisation and proactive engagement. To find out more, see full research Digital Loyalty Programmes Emerging Trends, Regional Analysis Market Forecasts 20222026 Critical to Customer Retention the research identified digital loyalty programmes as critical to customer retention within highly competitive verticals, in particular in the grocery and QSR Quick Service Restaurants areas.
To date, innovation has been constrained to the largest vendors in these verticals. However, the proliferation of digital loyalty vendors means that smaller businesses now have access to digital loyalty platforms. To take advantage of this opportunity to improve customer loyalty, the report recommends that digital loyalty vendors must provide the ability to customise and personalise all aspects of the communication and checkout processes. The Free Whitepaper Omnichannel Loyalty The Future of the Digital Loyalty Market Traditional Loyalty Cards Stagnate the research estimates that growth is slowing in the loyalty cards market, as loyalty programmes switch to digital-focused.
It forecasts that the loyalty cards market will stagnate, with growth in the number of cards in circulation of only 5 between 2022 and 2026 reaching 7.6 billion in 2026 globally.
Research co-author Nick Maynard explained Digital engagement and personalisation using AI means that traditional loyalty cards are no longer wholly necessary.
Written by: Matthew Thomas
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation