Wynn Resorts (Macau) S.A. (hereafter referred to as Wynn) is pleased to announce that it has entered into the Concession Extension Agreement with the Macau SAR Government, to extend the gaming concession of Wynn from June 26, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
Wynn would like to express its sincere gratitude to the Government for its guidance during the Concession Extension Agreement process. Wynn believes that this extension will enable it to make continued contributions to the future development of Macau and the local community. We look forward to the announcement of the requirements and details of the public tender process for the new gaming concessions and will liaise closely with the government to make thorough preparations for active participation in the bidding.
The approval of the Gaming Law Amendment Act has laid an essential long-term foundation to facilitate the orderly, healthy, and sustainable development of the industry. In addition to adhering to the relevant requirements of the Act, Wynn will continue to fulfil its social responsibilities and fully support the Government in promoting the moderate diversification of Macau’s economic development, enhancing its competitiveness in integrated leisure and tourism, and further strengthening its profile among international tourists. Wynn will also actively cooperate with the Government to enrich the development of Macau as a world center of tourism and leisure.
In accordance with the terms of the Concession Extension Contract, Wynn has paid to the Macau SAR Government MOP47 million (equivalent to approximately HKD45.6 million) upon signing of the Concession Extension Agreement as contract premium for the extension. For further details of the extension, please see the announcement published on the website of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange at www.hkex.com.hk.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience