Cross River Kwai hotel is located beside a most beautiful stretch of the Kwai Noi River. On arrival its quirky modern design stands out, you know its going to be special – and it was.
It oozes style and comfort. An electic mix of modern luxury retro. The resort is located on the banks of the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi province and is easily accessible from Bangkok (a comfortable journey of 2.5hrs). You can also take the train. The train ride from Bangkok along the famous railway to Kanchanaburi is famously scenic and the resort can organize transfers to whisk you to the hotel when you arrive.
Kanchanaburi is the largest province in western Thailand and has a storied history. The province is home to the famous Bridge over the River Kwai as well as many natural attractions such as forests, mountains, caves and the renowned Erawan National Park.
Cross River Kwai is simply stunning. Located on the river and our room was actually a floating luxury suite with private balcony and deck and a roof top patio. Simply wonderful. A spectacular backdrop of mountain ranges and blue sky. Every room has uninterrupted panoramic river views and the surrounding countryside. The modern design is seamlessly interwoven into the resort’s natural surroundings, so peaceful and calming. Good for the SOUL!
Water activities include kayaking, and paddle boating. The resort’s salt water pool offers horizonless views across the river as you chill. The bird watching is copious and fascinating!
The Bridge Restaurant and Bar was outstanding. Chef Thor has crafted exceptional meals, breakfast to die for and lunch and dinner delicious delights. We ate all or meals at the resort, it was that good!
Our stay was much too short but we will be back.
Before leaving I wanted to see the brand new TWO BEDROOM FALLING-WATER POOL VILLA. A duplex uber deluxe ‘penthouse style’ space with high ceilings and a waterfall! Great for a gathering of friends or family.
Open plan living room and self contained sunken kitchen/bar. Spectacular river views and jaw dropping designs.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation