On September 4, 1995, Mall of America hosted the first-ever episode of WCW Monday Nitro, featuring top names like Ric Flair, Sting, Big Bubba and of course, Hulk Hogan. Now, for the first time in 27 years, Mall of America is bringing professional wrestling back to the Rotunda. On Saturday, September 10, guests will be able to attend Saturday Night Nitro, hosted by Minneapolis-based company F1RST Wrestling, in the Huntington Bank® Rotunda.
“As we continue our year-long 30th birthday celebration and look back to the thousands of memorable events we’ve hosted, one of the many stand-out moments that our guests continue to reminisce about was the epic live WCW Monday Nitro wrestling event 27 years ago,” said Chris Grap, VP of Experiential for Mall of America. “The countless number of requests from fans throughout the years to bring professional wrestling back to our iconic Rotunda space have now been heard, and we couldn’t be more thrilled. There is no better partner than F1RST Wrestling to deliver a night of action-packed awesomeness that fans will be talking about for the next 27 years.”
Tickets for this event will go on sale to the public beginning Friday, June 24 at 10 a.m. and are anticipated to sell out. Guests will have a variety of ticket options to choose from, ranging from ring-side seats in the “Golden Circle” to having a birds-eye-view of the matches from the fourth floor of the Rotunda.
“We’re beyond thrilled to make history by bringing live professional wrestling back to Mall of America for the first time in 27 years,” said Arik Cannon, founder, and owner of F1RST Wrestling. “Fans can expect a great time at an exciting show, as well as a few surprises.”
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation