ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Accor’s loyalty programme and daily lifestyle companion, and Japan Airlines, have strengthened their partnership by launching the Two-Way Conversion Offer. This dual reward scheme will allow mutual members of their respective loyalty programmes the opportunity to make travel experiences richer and more rewarding.
The first partnership of its kind for Accor in Asia, the conversion offer will allow ALL reward points and JAL miles to be easily transferable. Members of ALL flying with Japan Airlines can earn reward points by converting 5,000 JAL miles into 1,000 ALL reward points or 10,000 JAL miles into 4,000 ALL reward points. Points can then be redeemed for hotel stays globally and selected experiences. Concurrently, members of ALL can choose to convert their rewards points into JAL miles to benefit from tickets or service class upgrades with Japan Airlines, with every 4,000 ALL reward points equivalent to 2,000 JAL miles.
“The introduction of this dual reward scheme with Japan’s iconic airline loyalty program illustrates the importance Japan holds for Accor. This seamless conversion of miles and points between our programs will enable both ALL – Accor Live Limitless members and JAL Mileage Bank members to benefit from a richer value proposition coupled with unrivalled service across our two brands, from JAL’s major international destinations.” Mehdi Hemici, Chief Loyalty & Partnerships Officer, Accor.
ALL – Accor Live Limitless is the first hotel loyalty programme offering a two-way conversion offer with Japan Airlines. This partnership allows members of both programmes to enjoy benefits throughout a network of more than 700 routes serviced by Japan Airlines and over 5,300 Accor hotels and resorts globally, the opportunity to participate in a wide range of meaningful experiences curated by Accor, and the chance to boost their points and miles balance faster.
To take advantage of the best deals, join ALL – Accor Live Limitless and start earning points and other exclusive benefits. Membership is free of charge – visit all.accor.com.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience