Soneva, the world-leading luxury resort brand, has announced a new limited-edition Wellness Package across its award-winning hideaways in the Maldives and Thailand. Valid for a three-, five- or seven-night stay at Soneva Fushi, Soneva Jani and Soneva Kiri, the indulgent package includes a range of rejuvenating treatmentsand therapies, complimentary consultations with resident wellness specialists, and daily movement and meditation sessions at Soneva Soul or the Soneva Kiri Spa.
Soneva Soul is a new, transformative wellness brand from Soneva that combines ancient healing with modern science to reconnect mind, body and soul. It is guided by the principle of ‘lifestyle evolution’, tailoring personalised care plans to help guests realise their utmost potential and achieve their long-term wellness goals. Surrounded by the majesty of nature, Soneva Soul is the result of Soneva’s experience at the
forefront of the luxury hospitality and wellbeing industry over the last 27 years.
At Soneva Fushi, the all-new Wellness Package starts at USD 3,000 and at USD 5,800 at Soneva Jani. Both a three- and five-night stay include a one-time wellness consultation with Soneva Soul’s resident medical experts, daily treatments of choice, one vitamin therapy or major autohemotherapy session, one hyperbaric oxygen therapy session, and daily fitness, yoga and meditation sessions. A seven-night package includes additional vitamin therapy or major autohemotherapy and hyperbaric oxygen therapy sessions.
Hidden away within a pristine rainforest on the Thai island of Koh Kood, the Soneva Kiri Spa offers a peaceful setting infused with traditional Thai charm. Starting from USD 3,000, a three- or five-night Wellness Package at Soneva Kiri includes a daily treatment from the Soneva Kiri Spa menu, a one-time nutritionist consultation, one intuitive therapy session, one Ayurvedic massage therapy, as well as daily fitness, yoga and meditation sessions. The seven-night package includes an additional intuitive therapy session and Ayurvedic massage therapy.
To further support guests in achieving their wellness goals, each package also includes daily full board at selected dining destinations, where delicious, wholesome menus place emphasis on plant-based cuisine and adaptogenic foods that rebalance and restore.
Package rates are based on one guest in a one-bedroom villa. A second adult may join the Wellness Package for an additional USD 500 per night at Soneva Fushi and Soneva Jani and for USD 450 per night at Soneva Kiri.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation