Trip.com brings Let’s Play @ D’Marquee back for a second edition due to overwhelming demand. The young and young at heart can look forward to 14 exciting attractions and a range of bouncy castles for over-the-top inflatable fun. The perfect day out for families, Let’s Play @ D’Marquee 2.0 will be held from 1 July 2022 to 9 August 2022 at Downtown East.
Unleash your inner child at the uniquely themed inflatable obstacle courses and bouncy challenges, plus inflatable ball pit and sand pit.
The various inflatable obstacle courses at Let’s Play @ D’Marquee 2.0 allow visitors to challenge themselves by scaling the 4.8m tall vertical obstacle course, or navigate endless slides and mazes in the wheely fun obstacle course, putting their agility and coordination skills to the test. Other highlights include the classic ball pit, as well as the Gladiator Ball Fight, where visitors will don transparent inflatable bubbles to challenge each other in the ring.
Visitors may also enjoy three additional attractions, The King Kong Robot, Choo Choo Express and Classic Bumper Cars, which promise to surprise and delight groups of all ages.
These fun and exciting activities take the Let’s Play @ D’Marquee 2.0 experience to a whole new level and complement a day of bouncing away. These include taking a ride in the King Kong Robot, a life-sized robot that can be controlled and manoeuvred around the playing area.
Each ticket entitles the participant to one ride on this magnificent robot, so buckle up and take the King Kong Robot out for a ride. Perfect for the younger ones who are train afficionados, the beautifully designed Choo-Choo Express rides around the open plaza, while Classic Bumper Cars are perfect for family bonding, guaranteeing big bumps and loud laughter.
Trip.com is the exclusive partner for ticket purchases, offering discounts and family packages, including an Early Bird discount of 10% on all purchases from now till 30 June. Tickets purchased on Trip.com after 30 June will still be attractively priced at S$25 for weekdays and S$28 for weekends for 150 minutes of playtime.
Located at Downtown East, there are three sessions on each weekday and four sessions on Saturdays and Sundays. For more information, including the Terms and Conditions, please visit https://sg.trip.com/things-to-do/detail/42732514/
For a preview of the various activities, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74wNHjZ1fE
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience