Oman Air, the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman, has been awarded the 2022 Passenger Choice Award® for Best Seat Comfort in the Middle East by the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX). The award was announced and presented to Oman Air in a ceremony held in Dublin, Ireland on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
“Everything we do as an airline revolves around providing an extraordinary passenger experience,” stated Oman Air Chief Executive Officer Eng. Abdulaziz Al Raisi. “We’re ecstatic and honoured that the flying public has backed our continued efforts to provide exceptional service. This award reaffirms our dedication to onboard comfort and providing award-winning service to our passengers on every flight, and it is a testament to the high quality of care and professionalism we strive to provide at Oman Air.”
APEX once again partnered with TripIt® from Concur®, the world’s highest-rated travel-organizing app, to gather anonymous passenger feedback based on neutral, third-party passenger feedback and insights for the honour. For the 2022 Awards, nearly one million flights were rated by passengers across more than 600 airlines from around the world using a five-star scale. On the same screen, passengers were given the opportunity to provide anonymous ratings in five subcategories: seat comfort, cabin service, food and beverage, entertainment, and Wi-Fi. The single-screen rating allows airline passengers to easily rate their flight in less than 15 seconds.
In December last year, APEX presented Oman Air its second Five-Star certification in the Major Airline category. That award was announced and presented to the airline in Long Beach, California at the 2021 APEX/IFSA Awards.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience