Malaysia Airlines has announced that effective 22 June 2022, its operations at London Heathrow Airport will be relocating back to Terminal 4 from Terminal 2, due to the recent reopening of Terminal 4. All arrivals and departures prior to 22 June will remain at Terminal 2.
As of 22 June, Malaysia Airlines check-in counters will be located at Zone D, Terminal 4. Passengers can refer to the flight information display screen (FIDS) for check-in information upon arrival at the airport. Passengers are encouraged to arrive at the terminal early to allow sufficient time for check-in and security screening as longer queues are expected during this period.
Due to this late change Malaysia Airlines encourages trade partners to advise affected customers of the terminal change. Malaysia Airlines will be sending SMS and email blast to all affected booked passengers, where the passenger details have been included in the booking.
There will be no change to check-in counter operating times, opening four (4) hours before each scheduled flight departure time, and closing sixty (60) minutes before each scheduled flight departure time.
Passengers are encouraged to check-in online via the airline’s mobile app or website to save some time at the airport.
For any enquiries or clarification related to the above, please email direct to Malaysia Airlines’ sales support teams at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience