The San Francisco International Airport (SFO) today reminded passengers to allow extra time for the busy summer travel season. SFO recommends that travellers arrive at the airport at least 2 hours prior to departure for domestic flights, and at least 3 hours prior to departure for an international flight.
SFO is currently experiencing some of the busiest passenger volumes since the pandemic began, with activity levels approaching 75% of pre-pandemic levels. Approximately 12 million passengers are forecasted to travel through SFO this summer between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience