Hit new highs with Canberra’s ultimate snow experience at Corin Forest. Winter has arrived and with the city’s surrounding mountain ranges covered in snow, Corin Forest is the perfect location to enjoy it. From throwing snowballs and tobogganing to learning how to ski; the friendly team at Snowplay offer a variety of activities for adventure-seekers. After the action, sit down for a delicious woodfired pizza made with hand-rolled dough and homemade sauce at the Corin Café or enjoy a BBQ picnic outdoors.
Wake up to an artist’s view at the cosy Ovolo Nishi featuring award-winning architecture in the heart of the city’s CBD. The luxury, sustainable stay offers the perfect selfie opportunity with the city’s most iconic staircase. Its cool, low-lit aesthetic interior provides the perfect space to relax and rejuvenate after an action-packed day.
Taste the season and warm up with a fireside cocktail at the award-winning Monster Kitchen + Bar. Nestled inside the impressive wooden façade of the Nishi Building, the restaurant offers plenty of ambience and atmosphere alongside its delicious food. Recently making the bold move to cut meat from its menu, the restaurant features sharing plates created from local and seasonal produce with Japanese and Middle Eastern-inspired flavours.
Wander the urban gallery with the mega murals splattered around Lonsdale Street in Braddon. Working across 30 walls and structures, the Surface Festival’s unique street art is designed to remove the stigma of graffiti tags and encourage visitors and locals alike to dive beneath the surface of each mural while shopping in one of Canberra’s best areas for local produce, art and entertainment. Marvel at the masterpieces while dropping into any of the countless, trendy cafes for some of the city’s best coffee.
Put your foot on the pedal and head to Stromlo Forest Park. Dubbed one of Australia’s best mountain bike venues, there’s nothing like a bit of physical activity to warm up on a cool winter’s day. Explore the same trails Olympic gold medallist Caroline Buchanan powers down. Walkers can enjoy a variety of hiking trails and a cross-country running track for early morning jogs, or a scenic afternoon walk.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation