As the world gets back to in-person meetings, voco Orchard Singapore unveils a series of refreshed MICE offerings with Thoughtful Meetings to help business travellers and conference attendees strike an inspired balance between work and play. Located near Singapore’s Central Business District and conveniently connected to the rest of the city and Changi International Airport, voco Orchard Singapore is an ideal urban base for professionals on-the-go looking to take in the sights of Singapore City – the island’s top tables and bars, alongside the nation’s first UNESCO World Heritage site, the Singapore Botanic Gardens, are just steps away.
With the Thoughtful Meetings offer, MICE organisers can now enjoy true flexibility and added customisable perks for their every event need. In line with the hotel’s charming, unstuffy and playful nature, its 1,869 sqm of conference spaces stretch across 17 flexible function rooms that can cater to private conferences and dinner-and-dance dos alike. Overlooking scenic views of the city and illuminated by natural light coming through floor-to-ceiling windows, these spaces have benefitted from a visual uplift – the hotel’s signature navy and yellow colours add a touch of vibrance, whilst new casual modular arrangements encourage creativity and collaboration in groups of all sizes, from intimate gatherings of 12 to impressive large-scale events of 500.
To cater to the needs of hybrid workers, each of the hotel’s 17 meeting rooms, social spaces and banquet venues feature built-in multimedia and teleconferencing technology, while delegates connecting in-person can look forward to enhanced opportunities for socialising over catered set lunches and scrumptious spreads for tea and coffee breaks, prepared with sustainable MSC seafood, and customisable to all dietary needs. Within the hotel, award-winning restaurants await – celebrated steakhouse Opus Bar & Grill, casual Italian comfort restaurant il Cielo, D9 Cakery and the Michelin-starred Iggy’s.
For delegates staying on property, each of the property’s 423 well-appointed guestrooms and suites offer unparalleled comfort and ways to unwind and feel at home. A Rooftop Pool boasting unobstructed views of the city beckons, and just steps away is one of the most spacious Fitness Rooms in the area, complete with a full suite of machines, racks and free weights.
Driven by the IHG® Clean Promise, voco Orchard Singapore is committed to providing a safe environment for meeting delegates, and guests are reassured of the high levels of cleanliness adhered to for all meetings and events. Meeting layouts and floorplans strictly follow social distancing requirements, and all venues are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
With the Thoughtful Meetings offer, organisers can customise their accommodations and events experiences with two additional perks from the list below. This offer is valid for events taking place till 31 December 2022* with a minimum of 30 delegates per event day or 30 rooms per night.
|· One room upgrade to Club Room with Club Benefits
· One complimentary room night for every 30 paid room nights
· Complimentary one-way shared transfer to any destination in Singapore
· Additional 10,000 IHG Business Rewards points
· One round of drinks for the group
|· One complimentary delegate package for every 30 paid delegates per meeting
· 50% off room hire for max two breakout rooms
· 15% off audio-visual equipment
· 30% off for 1 dedicated LAN line (50mbps)
· Welcome break on arrival
· Unlimited soft drinks during coffee breaks and lunch
Organisers taking up Dinner & Dance (D&D) package for social events can enjoy the following inclusions:
- 8-Course Chinese Set Meal
- Free flow of soft drinks and Chinese tea up to 4 hours
- Complimentary usage of built-in audio-visual system (inclusive of LCD projections and screens)
- Parking coupons (self-park) for 15% of the guranteeed attendance
- Fresh floral centrepieces for every table
- Food tasting for up to 10 guests with minimum guarantee of 200 guests
Bookings with a minimum of 100, 150 and 200 guests will allow organisers to select 2, 3 and 4 additional perks respectively from the list below*:
- One complimentary 20-litre barrel of beer
- One complimentary bottle of house pour wine per table of 10 guests
- Complimentary usage of day use room from 3pm-11pm
- Complimentary weekend night stay in Deluxe Room for 2 guests, inclusive of breakfast for 2 guests
- Waiver of corkage charge for up to one bottle of wine or liquor (sealed & duty-paid) per table during event
All bookings can be made at email@example.com.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience