Dedicated South Australian luxury touring company The Tailor, The Tailor Touring Co. has collaborated with established gourmet food and wine producers on the Fleurieu Peninsula to deliver a tantalizing and exclusive truffling luxury small group tour with two set departure dates in July and August.
This is an exciting opportunity to discover a first-hand look into the burgeoning truffling industry of South Australia, known as ‘the diamond of the kitchen’. Join the hunt at a local truffle farm alongside specially trained dogs and their expert handlers, followed by a truffle-infused lunch with matching wines at The Currant Shed, and a personalised wine-tasting experience at family-run Geddes Winery.
Created and developed by The Tailor Touring Co., this tour engages with passionately South Australian local providers and individuals to create a memorable and uniquely South Australian luxury small group tour. This experience joins The Tailor Touring Co.’s repertoire of day tours and short getaways designed to showcase South Australia as it deserves to be experienced: with outstanding local insight, passionate authenticity, and with plenty of luxury touches throughout.
Highlights of this offer include:
- A first-hand look into South Australia’s truffle industry, with the opportunity to get involved in the hunt
- A truffle-infused lunch at award-winning restaurant The Currant Shed with paired wines
- The premium wine tasting experience at family-run Geddes Wines
- A full day of luxury small group touring with a dedicated guide, vehicle, and return transfers to Adelaide City
Price: AUD$895.00 per person
Two set departure dates:
Friday, 22nd July 2022
Friday, 5th August 2022
Further information, including full terms and conditions, is available on The Tailor Touring Co.’s website.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation