Two of the top accommodation parks in the NSW Outback are offering free camping or caravanning for kids these winter school holidays.
The billabong-fringing Warrawong on the Darling outback retreat near Wilcannia and the dune-nestled Broken Hill Outback Resort – both owned by Out of the Ordinary Outback – are extending the special offer to families keen to take their clan on a roadtripping caravan or camping safari through the easily accessible and close-to-home NSW Outback these winter school holidays in July.
Winter is the perfect time to explore the outback of NSW, with mild sunny days enhancing the region’s far horizons, open, rugged spaces and big skies.
Including the free rates for kids, a family of four can camp or stay in their caravan these winter school holidays from $40 per night per for an unpowered site and $50 per night for a powered site at the Warrawong on the Darling retreat and at the Broken Hill Outback Resort.
Also – Special Offer to Stay Underground in the Outback
In addition, Out of the Ordinary Outback’s world-renowned White Cliffs Underground Motel – Australia’s largest underground accommodation – has a half-price offer for stays this June and July. Stay for one night for $190 per couple (including continental buffet breakfast) and stay a second night for half price while you explore the wild cowboy-like opal mining hamlet of White Cliffs. Enjoy the daily specials at the motel’s own restaurant, buy a bottle of wine and toast the sunset and the starry skies from the motel’s earthy roof elevated above the town. For stays this June and July.
Book direct through Out of the Ordinary Outback on 1300 679 688 or visit www.outoftheordinaryoutback.
Out of the Ordinary Outback owns seven properties in far west NSW – Broken Hill Outback Resort as well as The Argent Motel and The Tourist Lodge – both in Broken Hill, and the Copper City Motel/Hotel in Cobar, Warrawong on the Darling at Wilcannia, the Ivanhoe Hotel Motel and the famous White Cliffs Underground Motel.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience