Stop daydreaming about your perfect escape, it’s time to pack your bags and go! Australia’s much loved online travel event, Click Frenzy Travel, is returning on Wednesday 15th June at 7:00 PM (AEST). This epic event will be running for 5 days wrapping up at 11:59 PM AEST on Sunday 19th June., giving you the perfect amount of time to lock in your holiday and book your leave by the time the July school holidays roll around.
After two years of restricted travel and state-wide lockdowns, Australians are eager to explore their homeland once again, as well as finally cross international borders and visit their favourite overseas destinations. As the tourism industry begins to recover, the Click Frenzy Travel event will spotlight some of the best travel providers and their deals, with categories including flights & destinations, accommodation, packages, experiences, cruises, tours, transport, travel essentials and more.
As interest rates continue to rise, many travellers are looking to save extra cash wherever they can. Fortunately, with an assortment of local and international brands locked in for this year, shoppers won’t have to look far to find the perfect holiday at a bargain price. Brands offering top travel deals include Air New Zealand, Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Luxury Escapes, Travel Online, Antarctica Flights, Trip.com, DealsAway.com, My Holiday, My Cruises, Riparide, Big4 Holiday Parks, Imagine Holidays, Greyhound, Travlr, Kingfisher Bay, Klook, Hopper, Garuda Indonesia, NIB and more!
Head of Content at Click Frenzy, Mark Salzmann says, “We know that Australians have itchy feet to start travelling again after two difficult years of uncertainty, and travel brands both domestically and internationally are eager to have consumers return in masses to support their financial recovery.”
He continues, “That’s why the Click Frenzy Travel event has come at the perfect time. And while inflation and interest rates are the front of mind for many, there are plenty of incredible deals to snag that will make booking the perfect escape an affordable luxury.
“We want to encourage consumers to only purchase deals which are available on the Click Frenzy platform, as these are vetted and verified by us. With online scams becoming a growing issue in Australia, consumers should be conscious of deals on external sites by brands who are not partners of our sale.” He concludes.
Here is just a sneak peak of what Aussies can expect on the night:
- Qatar Airways- Save up to 10%* on Qatar Airways flights to amazing destinations across Europe, the United Kingdom, Africa, the Middle East and America.
- DealsAway – Additional 10% off ALL deals including only $1 deposits to lock in any deal.
- $495 per person Bali 6-day package at 5 stars Movenpick Hotel and Resort in Jimbaran
- $2995 per person Fiji 10-day sail and stay package on Caption Cook Cruise to Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands.
- $995 per person Phuket 6-day package at luxury five-star accommodation the Avani + Mai Khao Phuket resort.
- $1799 per person Queenstown 6-day package at a luxury hotel with four-day lift pass for Coronet Peak and The Remarkables included.
- Greyhound: Up to $150 off Whimit Travel Passes
- Tangalooma Island Resort: Get your third night FREE* at Tangalooma
- Riparide – 25% off the per night price on over 150 escapes across VIC, NSW, and New Zealand.
- Klook- 20% off ALL theme parks, 20% off all rail passes around the world & 20% off New Zealand ski passes and packages.
- My Holiday: Massive savings of unique holiday packages
- Naviti Resort 5 nights Fiji, $1,490pp with flights included
- Hilton Surfers Paradise 5 nights, $699pp
- Hopper: $100 off any flight to BALI, $120 off an Hotel in San Francisco
- Kingfisher Bay: Save over 50% on a Fraser Island Escape from $599 per package.
Member (free to register on the site) benefits for the event include:
- Frenzy Bucks: Frenzy Bucks is back! The first 100 eligible Click Frenzy members to make purchases on Click Frenzy travel totalling over $500 will score themselves a $100 Virtual Mastercard! To enter, simply login to your Click Frenzy Account during the event and upload your proof of purchase receipts totalling over $500 to the Frenzy Bucks portal.
- Early event access: Another reason to become a Click Frenzy member. Get access to all deals 30 minutes before everyone else!
- Social Media – Tag & Win Competition: Get your hands on 2 x American Tourister Suitcases and 2 x Cool Cabanas for you and a friend to share! Head over to Click Frenzy’s Instagram page to go into the draw to win.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation