Millions of cinema viewers are thrilled. Top Gun 2 recorded over $150 million in the first 4 days. It’s Tom Cruise’s greatest performance.
Even after 36 years, he embodies pilot Maverick Mitchell in top form. Not only is his body well trained, as it was 36 years ago, but his youthful appearance also amazes the audience.
Now an insider has revealed that Tom Cruise does without Botox or beauty ops. The secret of his youthful-looking skin is Biotulin. The media refer to Biotulin as “Botox in the bottle”. The product is purely vegetable and even vegan.
Biotulin reduces wrinkles within 1 hour. Unfortunately, the effect lasts only 8-10 hours. But the good news is: according to the manufacturer, Biotulin can be used several times a day.
If you believe what they say in the international media, Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, Madonna, Leonarda Di Caprio, and many other celebrities trust Biotulin as a plant-based alternative to Botox.
How does Biotulin work?
One of the main ingredients of Biotulin is spilanthol, a local anesthetic obtained from the extract of the plant Acmella Oleracea (paracress). It reduces muscle contraction, causing facial features to relax. Small wrinkles disappear, especially those around the eye area and between the eyebrows.
Biotulin is applied as a lotion. It is quickly absorbed into the skin, smoothes and firms it, but all without the mask formation typical of Botox.
Of course, Hyaluron supports the effectiveness of Botulin. In addition, Hyaluronic acid plumps up the skin and supports the collagen and elastin fibers. Its visible skin tightening and smoothing effect is excellent and is immediately noticeable.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation