Fastpayhotels, the B2B accommodation supplier, announced today the launch of a new partnership with Traveltek. In this partnership, Traveltek customers using the iSell system will be able to access Fastpayhotels´ 40,000 direct dynamic rate accommodation contracts around the world.
Additionally, after much demand from existing customers, Traveltek and Fastpayhotels have also developed a way for iSell customers to negotiate, sign and manage their own rates and deals with hotels around the world using the Fastpayhotels – TravelTek connection called By Invitation Only (BIO).
¨Having shed our focus on non-refundable rates over 3 years ago now, the business has been busy delivering a Next Generation tech platform so that travel agents can access dynamic rates in our hotels and vacation rentals in over 120 countries.¨ said Alex Gisbert, CEO of Fastpayhotels , ¨We are excited now also to be partnering with Traveltek to allow travel agents to use our By Invitation Only (BIO) business model to also sign their own deals with hotels with dynamic or static rates.”
Over the last 20 years, Traveltek has developed technology which enables leisure travel companies to package together an extensive range of hotels, flights, cruises and ancillary travel services in one seamless transaction globally. Traveltek over the last 5 years has dominated the UK sector working with a large number of consortia and leading retail brands who are all now asking for more choice with their hotel supply. This latest development will also help customers in all global markets including the US market where Traveltek has seen significant success in the last 3 years with growth.
¨Traveltek has a solid history of tech innovation in the UK and more recently across the globe. This partnership with Fastpayhotels enables our customers to be able connect to most hotel chains in the world, with an cost effective business model often cheaper than doing it themselves. ¨ Said Mal Barritt, CEO of Traveltek. ¨Fastpayhotels has demonstrated the technical agility to bring global chains, channel managers, vacation rentals, content APIs and hotel confirmation numbers into one platform. This will be an exciting time for iSell customers as they look to ramp up their supply of dynamic rates and improve lates availability directly using By Invitation¨
This unique partnership will immediately bring connections such as Derbysoft, Dingus or Siteminder to iSell customers as well as allowing any iSell customers to be able to offer Fastpayhotels´ 40,000 own stock hotels including flexible, promotional and package rates.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam