Aman, the world’s preeminent lifestyle and hospitality brand, together in partnership with privately held investment firm, Cain International and Alagem Capital, announces Aman Beverly Hills.
The project will comprise an Aman hotel, a collection of exclusive Aman Branded Residences and an Aman Club, set within eight acres of botanical gardens. Aman Beverly Hills is expected to open to guests, residents and club members in 2026.
Aman Beverly Hills will form part of the pioneering 17.5-acre One Beverly Hills development, situated on the intersection of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, less than a mile from the world-renowned Rodeo Drive.
One Beverly Hills will see the redevelopment of an expansive area of land creating a unified proposition focused on health and wellbeing surrounded by botanical gardens which showcase native plant species. As with Aman Nai Lert Bangkok, which is set within the serene Nai Lert Park in the heart of Bangkok, Aman Beverly Hills will be the centrepiece of this magnificent urban green space.
A global pioneer in the creation of peaceful sanctuaries far removed from daily life, Aman is revered as a provider of seclusion, wellbeing, exceptional design and unparalleled service, operating 34 resorts and hotels in over 20 countries, 15 of which are within or close to Unesco Sites.
Aman has evolved its positioning in recent years to bring its renowned Aman lifestyle to urban destinations, in addition to its remote resorts, including Aman New York – opening 02 August 2022, Aman Residences, Tokyo (2023), Aman Nai Lert Bangkok (2023) and Aman Miami Beach (2024). Across the portfolio of forthcoming destinations, Aman Branded Residences have pre-sold at market-leading premiums.
Vlad Doronin, Chairman and CEO of Aman said: “Aman Group’s strategy is to bring the brand’s coveted resort experiences to urban destinations. This strategic direction has seen us successfully launch the multiple award-winning Aman Tokyo in 2014, and Aman Residences, Tokyo will follow next year, as well as future urban destinations which feature both hotel and residences; Aman Nai Lert Bangkok, Aman Miami Beach, plus the imminent opening of Aman New York.”
Speaking further on how Aman Beverly Hills supports the future vision for the brand, he added: “The announcement of Aman Beverly Hills further demonstrates our commitment to this strategy and long-term vision. Staying true our DNA and the revered Aman lifestyle, Aman Beverly Hills, nestled in its expansive botanical gardens, captures the legacy and heritage of Aman while connecting our guests with fascinating urban environments. We look forward to delivering another world-class destination on our continued mission to curate hotels and residences of architectural distinction in exceptional locations, with our unparalleled service and experiences.”
Aman Beverly Hills will be the brand’s fifth property in the United States. Aman currently operates Amangani in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Amangiri in Canyon Point, Utah, while Aman New York opens 02 August 2022 and Aman Miami Beach will open in 2024.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience