Collette has introduced 29 new Explorations tours in response to growing consumer demand for small group travel, today announced Jaclyn Leibl-Cote, Collette’s president and chief brand officer. The global tour operator now offers 44 small group Explorations tours, making this small group travel style the fastest growing and largest of all of Collette’s travel styles and tour offerings. Of its new tours, Sicily and Its Isles and Alaska’s Northern Lights are among Collette’s Top 5 small group Explorations tours.
“Many travelers want to meet local people and experience their cultures and ways of life,” said Leibl-Cote. “Small groups make that possible.”
On Collette’s Exploration Tours, guests travel in groups of just 14-24; relax in 4-star or higher accommodations that reflect local culture; and enjoy authentic, local cuisine. Free time is built into every itinerary so that guests can make their own discoveries.
Depending on the tour, guests may take a hands-on cooking lesson in a 16th C. farmhouse in Umbria; swim in the natural volcanic pools of Biscoitos, Portugal; or ride by jeep and camel across the Sahara dunes for a two-night tented camping experience in the desert. Destinations include Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe, the South Pacific, and the U.S.
Top 5 Explorations Tours for 2022, based on bookings, include:
- Exploring South Africa, Vic Falls and Botswana
- Italy’s Treasures
- Northern Lights of Finland
- Sicily and Its Isles
- Alaska’s Northern Lights
Of the 50 new tours launched by the global tour operator since last year, 60 percent are small group Explorations tours. For more information, please see www.Collette.com.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation